Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good Swashbuckler Team for Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I haven't actually been to Mooshu yet, but I am assuming it is the complete opposite of Cool Ranch, having more melee enemies than ranged. So if that's the case, and I am a swashbuckler, what should my team look like?

Lvl 37 Austin

Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
Well, really it has about the same amount of ranged mobs, just a bit less. Personally I had a bit of trouble in Mooshu and it took a lot of time to do. My companions just died sometimes and it took forever for them to be revived. I personally liked to use El Toro, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, Dead Mike, Fan Flanders, and Subodai ( just as an extra). Like I said though my companions died a lot and it took time for them to respwn. El Toro was definitely the MVP of the group but was a major glass cannon.

Clever George Richardson Lv 70
Fearless Quinn Lv 40

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
I gave him every epic and relentless 2.BTW Bonnie Anne is probably going to be one of the most important companions you have. Same with El Toro. If you want I could help you go through Mooshu. But I will make sure to let you do most of the work.

Fearless Quinn Lv 44
Bloody Morgan Lv 29
Cynical Jared Lv 16

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
TheAustin3886 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
What epics did you give El Toro?
With El Toro, when I just got him, I give him riposte 2 and relentless 2,making his attacks be long, and making him have a way to start hitting again. When I promoted him, I made him get riposte 3, next I'm getting blade storm or first strike, I got these builds from the majority good people in PVP.

Stormy JuliaDove, Level 46

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
Clever George on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
Well, really it has about the same amount of ranged mobs, just a bit less. Personally I had a bit of trouble in Mooshu and it took a lot of time to do. My companions just died sometimes and it took forever for them to be revived. I personally liked to use El Toro, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, Dead Mike, Fan Flanders, and Subodai ( just as an extra). Like I said though my companions died a lot and it took time for them to respwn. El Toro was definitely the MVP of the group but was a major glass cannon.

Fearless Quinn Lv 40
Not every swashbuckler gets Dead Mike, you know. BTW - I don't normally use Subodai. Why do people use him? In my opinion, he's very weak, and his animations are lame.

Stormy JuliaDove Level 46

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Katie LifeSword on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
Not every swashbuckler gets Dead Mike, you know. BTW - I don't normally use Subodai. Why do people use him? In my opinion, he's very weak, and his animations are lame.

Stormy JuliaDove Level 46
If you have clothes that let you boost strength, Subodai can be powerful, or if you happen to be working with a buccaneer, he can benefit greatly from their boosts. Some of his quality depends on which epics have been selected for him.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I used and I still use El Toro, Sarah Steele and Bonnie Anne. However before El Toro got his promotion, I used Fan.