Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Quest For Captain Blood's Stuff

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
So, i have recently discovered anecorbie (my idol) has accquired Captain Blood's Jacket, i've been looking at Blood's items on the wiki, and they seem stylish and useful. So i have decided, i will follow in anecorbie's footsteps, and get Captain Blood's entire outfit! Of course, this will take ages... Feel free to help! I've had 3 runs so far and no luck, but i'd love fellow hunters to help with my ultimate goal!

Also, sorry about me having my wizard name, (Which is too long... )

Hardy Quinn
Anecorbie Fan And Amateur Miranda Farmer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on May 30, 2017 wrote:
So, i have recently discovered anecorbie (my idol) has accquired Captain Blood's Jacket, i've been looking at Blood's items on the wiki, and they seem stylish and useful. So i have decided, i will follow in anecorbie's footsteps, and get Captain Blood's entire outfit! Of course, this will take ages... Feel free to help! I've had 3 runs so far and no luck, but i'd love fellow hunters to help with my ultimate goal!

Hardy Quinn
Like the Dos Amigos y Uno, I respond to flattery. Good luck and may those items drop for you easily! I would offer to help, but I've acquired an allergy to dust, tumbleweeds and Miranda!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Hardy Quinn
Actually, I changed my mind. I'll be glad to help a fan! So what day, time ( time zone ) and server shall we meet and kick Blood out of Miranda!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
EDIT:i just realised how trading works

Community Leader
You can't (and shouldn't be able to) trade equipment

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You can't trade gear in any KI game, and this is a good thing as it prevents scammers.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
anecorbie on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Actually, I changed my mind. I'll be glad to help a fan! So what day, time ( time zone ) and server shall we meet and kick Blood out of Miranda!
Thank ye! I'm usually on all day, so, somewhere about 11:00 to 15:00-ish (digital time) IDK, really. I'll just be on avery all day tbh, but those times

are pretty accurate i guess.

Hardy Quinn
Not Angel Angle

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Like the Dos Amigos y Uno, I respond to flattery. Good luck and may those items drop for you easily! I would offer to help, but I've acquired an allergy to dust, tumbleweeds and Miranda!
My favorite swashbuckler.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
(Jeez, i'm terrible at organizing farming)

Hardy Quinn
Worst Pirate Ever

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Ah....... forgot to tell you, we'll be meeting in the....

(thinking of a good place)

Swashbuckler's Hall! (Morgan Laffite's place)

Hardy Quinn
Fencing Master

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
Ah....... forgot to tell you, we'll be meeting in the....

(thinking of a good place)

Swashbuckler's Hall! (Morgan Laffite's place)

Hardy Quinn
Fencing Master
Ok, I'll try; sorry that I was away this weekend.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
anecorbie on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
Ok, I'll try; sorry that I was away this weekend.
Also, since i'm back at school, i'm gonna have to change the date of our meeting. 16:30-20:00 is probably the time i'll be on now. Sorry for the change-up.

Hardy Quinn
Can hardly arrange a single session of farming

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
My favorite swashbuckler.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I'd like to meet her too!

Slick Tabitha Silver - Level 70
Witty Hazel Jackson - Level 70
Crazy Grace Kidd - Level 70
Little Aisha Armstrong - Level 70