Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can More Hidden Treasure Chests Be Added?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I know there are a few locations where treasure chests spawn in each world, but can more locations be added? I think a great spot for a hidden treasure chest would be behind the tower of moo Manchu, other great spot that has been overlooked is to the right of Remmington's Steel/ to the left of the staircase leading up to the Brawlin' Hall's rooftop deck. Please consider adding hidden treasure chests to these 2 locations and a few more new locations across the spiral.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Some worlds and areas have a lot, some only have a couple of them. When I have a problem is when there is a four-lock group plunder chest and I have no way to open it because there aren't any other pirates around and I have no friends online -- even more so when I know I am in an area where no one can port to help open it.

With a two-lock chest, we can use a second account, but I don't know anyone who logs in three more accounts for these chests. Either we need a lock-picking skill we can train, or we need to find spare keys, or something.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 24, 2017 wrote:
I know there are a few locations where treasure chests spawn in each world, but can more locations be added? I think a great spot for a hidden treasure chest would be behind the tower of moo Manchu, other great spot that has been overlooked is to the right of Remmington's Steel/ to the left of the staircase leading up to the Brawlin' Hall's rooftop deck. Please consider adding hidden treasure chests to these 2 locations and a few more new locations across the spiral.
There is sometimes a treasure chest behind the Tower of Moo Manchu. I've collected it a few times while waiting for a team up!
The roof top deck is used during the Birth-o-Ween & Christmas celebrations for presents to appear.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Something that a lot of pirates miss is that every single cave you go in invariably has a treasure chest in it. This used to be 100% until they added in crew quests, then not all of them have them.

Nonetheless, still check each cave before you leave.

Oh, and with regard to multiple player chests, it would be nice if it would check how many players are in the group to make sure that in a dungeon a single player isn't given a multi-player chest.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Anecorbie, you are correct. I found a treasure chest behind it for the first time tonight. Glad KI didn't overlook that spot. Now of only they would add a treasure chest to the right of Remmington's Steel.