Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know this is fake but just want to check

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi ok I know this is not true but I was playing on wizards a few days ago and this one guy I can't remember what his name was but he said he was a kingsisle worker and that kingsisle was going to be closing wizards and pirates because neither have gotten a lot of updates or players and that pirates would be the first I know the guy was most likely lying but I just want to double check neither games are going to close are they?

Administrator
silver swordcoral on May 2, 2017 wrote:
hi ok I know this is not true but I was playing on wizards a few days ago and this one guy I can't remember what his name was but he said he was a kingsisle worker and that kingsisle was going to be closing wizards and pirates because neither have gotten a lot of updates or players and that pirates would be the first I know the guy was most likely lying but I just want to double check neither games are going to close are they?
Nope. It's fake, and anyone that tells you they work for KingsIsle, please report them.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/friends/kingsisle_support

"Remember, it is against the game’s Terms of Service to impersonate a KingsIsle employee. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Neither has gotten a lot of updates or players..."
That should have told you right off that he was a lying, scurvy dog of a wizard. When W101 has just had an update introducing Monstology ( which I' really enjoying). And there's hardly a realm that I don't see many wizards congregating in the Commons.
Even here, in Pirate, even though we haven't had an update in a year, I'm seeing more players in Avery's Court ( even in "perfect" realms. )

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 3, 2017 wrote:
Nope. It's fake, and anyone that tells you they work for KingsIsle, please report them.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/friends/kingsisle_support

"Remember, it is against the game’s Terms of Service to impersonate a KingsIsle employee. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately."
Phew thanks one eyed jack I had a feeling he wasn't telling the truth but just wanted to make sure it had been bugging me and sorry I forgot to report him if I see him again I'll do it he kinda creeped me out a bit so I ported away after he said those things I just wanted to make sure thanks again

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on May 3, 2017 wrote:
"Neither has gotten a lot of updates or players..."
That should have told you right off that he was a lying, scurvy dog of a wizard. When W101 has just had an update introducing Monstology ( which I' really enjoying). And there's hardly a realm that I don't see many wizards congregating in the Commons.
Even here, in Pirate, even though we haven't had an update in a year, I'm seeing more players in Avery's Court ( even in "perfect" realms. )
Yea I should have known when it happened I was really tired so I didn't think about the recent update or the players just that he was getting creepy and I wanted to get away from him really wish I had reported him I just hope he doesn't try that with more people

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Yep just a hater, I get a few on my streams from time to time. Just gotta block and report em and move on, don't even humor em. Like Jack said, if they can't show you the badge, keel haul em'.

Btw (and I say this with sincere respect and courtesy) can you please please please use punctuation? No I'm not a grammar nut, it just makes it a LOT easier to read what you're saying when there's at least some periods involved lol

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I tried to read it out loud in one breath and I almost made it! I got to the last line. So close!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey