Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
In MooShu, the monks of Temple of Eternal Serenity have been concocting the Serenity Sarsaparilla, a new kind of drink. Don't try it - they've been really trying to get in the Santo Pollo theme but they're just not doing it right. Like, they try to talk Monquistan and they pronounce the h in "hola". Better not trust their sarsaparilla, then...
But their hearts are in the right place. They heard about the celebrations in Skull Island, and are giving candy abacus to pirates that visit them. I think they may also have us confused with someone else. When they gave me mine they said, "Trick or treat is how we greet, young wizard".

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
ooh,,, can I get some?
One Serenity Sarsaparilla coming right up!

*Accidentally spills* Um... Sorry, ma'am, we'll have to wait until tomorrow when we get more of them shipped in.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:

*Accidentally spills* Um... Sorry, ma'am, we'll have to wait until tomorrow when we get more of them shipped in.
I can wait! :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:

Umm, don't look now, but I think the spilled drink just crawled out the door..... That's a drink with "body".

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
Umm, don't look now, but I think the spilled drink just crawled out the door..... That's a drink with "body".
uhhhh.. ill pass!

the cowboys in coopers roost have created a very tasty drink just in time for Halloween! jack-o-lantern juice! its orange colored yum (how they did that idk) with little pieces of fruit floating inside made to look like pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns! I can get you a case, the bartender at the sliver spur owes me some favors for getting his cases of yum back.

now, when is a smart pirate gonna invent hot chocolate?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
uhhhh.. ill pass!

the cowboys in coopers roost have created a very tasty drink just in time for Halloween! jack-o-lantern juice! its orange colored yum (how they did that idk) with little pieces of fruit floating inside made to look like pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns! I can get you a case, the bartender at the sliver spur owes me some favors for getting his cases of yum back.

I would love one! Oh, don't worry, dear Alyssa - that was just, erm, my Chicken Miner pulling a Halloween prank! Your sarsaparilla will be coming right up!

Why, you don't know how they did the orange colored Yum? Of course! They get regular Yum and put orange food coloring in it for the Halloween season! Sounds like a wonderful drink!

And for your last question, here I go!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
uhhhh.. ill pass!

The Frozen Flippers in Polaris (you might see a different name: They're rebranding their name and logo, as they think "The Frozen Flippers" makes most penguins not want to come for fear of real frozen flippers) is serving the "Whipped Choco" drink. No, no, no - not "whipped" as in a whip (when I came with El Toro to try it out, he asked if they had real whips in there). Whipped as in whipped cream!* Try it now!

*Although when I came with El Toro, since he asked so nicely - and had a translator in Polarian! - they just put a miniature edible whip on there for him. Now they're adding it to the menu.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Some of the Aztecosaurs have hot chocolate, but their mix is a bit bitter, and Anecorbie might want to give it a pass; sometimes they put chili peppers in it.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
I would love one! Oh, don't worry, dear Alyssa - that was just, erm, my Chicken Miner pulling a Halloween prank! Your sarsaparilla will be coming right up!

Why, you don't know how they did the orange colored Yum? Of course! They get regular Yum and put orange food coloring in it for the Halloween season! Sounds like a wonderful drink!

And for your last question, here I go!
one jack-o-lantern juice for helpful aurora parker, coming right up!

*the bartender comes out with a mug of it and hands it to you* enjoy! its on the house! :D

also can I have a whipped choco with a mini edible whip on it? and one more for el toro as well, thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
one jack-o-lantern juice for helpful aurora parker, coming right up!

*the bartender comes out with a mug of it and hands it to you* enjoy! its on the house! :D

also can I have a whipped choco with a mini edible whip on it? and one more for el toro as well, thanks!
L.O.L.! Thanks for the Jack-o-Lantern juice! Can't believe it's free!

Coming right up, one Whipped Choco!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Thanks to the annual Hammamitsu noodle pulling contest, there is a surplus of Too Long Udon. These extra, Extra-long noodles are finding a market in Jonah town. Pelicans are using them as combination fish bait/ fishing line.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
In Darkmoor, The Gargoyle Tavern is serving Goulash & cucumber salad.
don't you mean ghoulash? XD get it? lol

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
today, the cutthroat tavern, the fishy flipper (lol i helped name that), has made a new dish sure to satisfy your tastes for some not so fishy drinks.

they made the root beer and old chum soda. now, don't worry, it doesn't have ACTUAL chum, they just call it that, why ill tell you, its root beer and a couple sprays of sprite, topped with a model of the old chum ship in skull mountain.

and farther away, the mezzaluna's tavern chef heard of a certain wizard far away, and wanted to make a drink to commemorate her! its called the jade-song pop! no its not a song by a terrible band, its a jade colored soda that tastes like sprite! how it gets it jade color? its drops of lime juice!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
today, the cutthroat tavern, the fishy flipper (lol i helped name that), has made a new dish sure to satisfy your tastes for some not so fishy drinks.

they made the root beer and old chum soda. now, don't worry, it doesn't have ACTUAL chum, they just call it that, why ill tell you, its root beer and a couple sprays of sprite, topped with a model of the old chum ship in skull mountain.

and farther away, the mezzaluna's tavern chef heard of a certain wizard far away, and wanted to make a drink to commemorate her! its called the jade-song pop! no its not a song by a terrible band, its a jade colored soda that tastes like sprite! how it gets it jade color? its drops of lime juice!
I'll take both an Old Chum Soda and a Jade-Song Pop, please?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
I'll take both an Old Chum Soda and a Jade-Song Pop, please?
coming right up, ma-am! (I got the jade song one from my wizard in w101 XD) *comes back out with one of each and hands both* there ya go! :D

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
coming right up, ma-am! (I got the jade song one from my wizard in w101 XD) *comes back out with one of each and hands both* there ya go! :D
Miranda Jadesong, you mean?

Thank you! *It's so yummy that I leave tip!*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Zhu Ro's Teahouse is serving a new yummy dish! Better buy it now: It's limited edition!*

It's called Tso Yummy Tso & Waffles! It's made up of chicken and waffles (General Tso chicken, that is )! Buy it now and also get a cup of May Pull Syrup** for only 99¢!

**The May Pull Syrup was made one day in May (hence the May) when they were pulling the sticky syrup from a tree (hence the Pull). Plus it sounds like "maple"!
*It's limited edition as the Chickens in Cool Ranch aren't happy with this dish and are filing a report against Zhu Ro's Teahouse to go out of business.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
While Nicole with Amber looking at the menu at each Tavern in skull Island, wondering what is the special for today.

Skull Kraken- Grilled fish sandwich, with yum sauce. w/ Skull Kraken fires ( a polaris inspired dish, with chunks of crab, skull island spices and coconut sauce on top.)

Floatsome- Crab crawlie patties, in coconut sauce, w/ buttered mashed potatoes and dead beets.

Gullet- The Frog father's pasta surprise ( a type of seafood pasta, with his own top secret sauce ). Served with green salad and garlic bread.

Scrimshaw- Fried Scrimshaw cheese balls w/ Miranda Spooky ranch dip.

Port Regal- Mince meat pie (beef with pickled Albion eggs ), with buttered yum and Aquila ceaser salad.

Puerto Mico- Banana wraps, with yum and coconut.

Seasonal drink for fall- Huku's spooky drink ( a dark yum drink with spooky flavor ) ( any tavern )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
While Nicole with Amber looking at the menu at each Tavern in skull Island, wondering what is the special for today.

Skull Kraken- Grilled fish sandwich, with yum sauce. w/ Skull Kraken fires ( a polaris inspired dish, with chunks of crab, skull island spices and coconut sauce on top.)

Floatsome- Crab crawlie patties, in coconut sauce, w/ buttered mashed potatoes and dead beets.

Gullet- The Frog father's pasta surprise ( a type of seafood pasta, with his own top secret sauce ). Served with green salad and garlic bread.

Scrimshaw- Fried Scrimshaw cheese balls w/ Miranda Spooky ranch dip.

Port Regal- Mince meat pie (beef with pickled Albion eggs ), with buttered yum and Aquila ceaser salad.

Puerto Mico- Banana wraps, with yum and coconut.

Seasonal drink for fall- Huku's spooky drink ( a dark yum drink with spooky flavor ) ( any tavern )
Wow, they all sound so yummy! I'd like one of everything, por favor!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Black Rose here,

So being a marleybonian, I naturally would prefer a place that serves tea. And you know what goes great with tea?
SWEETS.
Give me your best tea & dessert combos before I blast the owner of this restaurant!
(although, in my manor, I enjoy my special Rosegold tea with Cherry tarts)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you want a true dining experience, go to the Mezzaluna Tavern and order the Soft- shoe Crab for dessert. You get a statue of a crab molded in chocolate and filled with vanilla pudding, chocolate mousse, and sauce made from fresh raspberries. To top it off, it is delivered with great fanfare by a dancing crab waiter.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Miranda Jadesong, you mean?

Thank you! *It's so yummy that I leave tip!*
yup!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Due to a problem involving fireworks, lots of gum, a million spiders, and a werewolf(don't ask) the el brimstone would like to partner up with some other taverns. So who shall we partner up with?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
Due to a problem involving fireworks, lots of gum, a million spiders, and a werewolf(don't ask) the el brimstone would like to partner up with some other taverns. So who shall we partner up with?
I hope you told the werewolf that cooking oil can remove gum from fur.....

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
you can partner up with my tavern/hotel thingy the foxhouse! its still in progress, needs to be finished with the building stage.

and what happened??