Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
I love how everyone has just been posting food for 2 years just so they can make Jack hungry

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
instinctHelios on Jul 28, 2019 wrote:
I love how everyone has just been posting food for 2 years just so they can make Jack hungry
At one point, Jack said it worked, he'd read the posts, get hungry, and gain weight. I think we sent him more veggies after that. It's tougher with Bat Masterson. His diet is more restricted. Blood Sausage, Bat?

New snack hits the pet arena, get your red hot Win-chestnuts. Have some Ovaldean to wash it down. Moose Moss available for those who like their greens extra large.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 8, 2019 wrote:
At one point, Jack said it worked, he'd read the posts, get hungry, and gain weight. I think we sent him more veggies after that. It's tougher with Bat Masterson. His diet is more restricted. Blood Sausage, Bat?

New snack hits the pet arena, get your red hot Win-chestnuts. Have some Ovaldean to wash it down. Moose Moss available for those who like their greens extra large.
Oh no, we all know that Bat is an ice cream fan! ( Mint chocolate chip to be exact! ) And with the Texas heat, a cool, creamy, delicious ice cream in a cake or waffle cone would be just the thing, now!
Bat, do you prefer a cake or waffle cone? ( or just a big bowl full? )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

What about an Ice Cream Sunday Special? That outta get Bat's attention.

Administrator
anecorbie on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
Oh no, we all know that Bat is an ice cream fan! ( Mint chocolate chip to be exact! ) And with the Texas heat, a cool, creamy, delicious ice cream in a cake or waffle cone would be just the thing, now!
Bat, do you prefer a cake or waffle cone? ( or just a big bowl full? )
Totally waffle cone! Now you make me hungry :)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Sep 10, 2019 wrote:
Totally waffle cone! Now you make me hungry :)
What do you mean, you're hungry? You can't be hungry NOW! We haven't even started!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
What do you mean, you're hungry? You can't be hungry NOW! We haven't even started!
Easy target

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
aaaaagh badekuda meat
AHhhh, I think ye mean Batacuda, mate! Marinaded steaks of batacuda sound tasty ( especially char-grilled! )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2019 wrote:
Easy target
Yeah, and I would suppose YOU wouldn't refuse an apple pie either?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
Yeah, and I would suppose YOU wouldn't refuse an apple pie either?
Apple pie is ok, mate, but bring me chocolate.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Apple pie is ok, mate, but bring me chocolate.
New on the menu! An apple pie laced with chocolate! (With some ice cream on the side, in case Bat wants to dollop some on.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
New on the menu! An apple pie laced with chocolate! (With some ice cream on the side, in case Bat wants to dollop some on.)
Ugh, no, I'll pass. IMO, cinnamon & nutmeg aren't good with chocolate.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
So apperently, when answering my question on the KI Live, Bat pledged to bring in lot of ice cream to celebrate this game's birthday. Let's bring him that ice cream, people! We gotta make sure he has enough for the special day! Along with cake and ice cream, how about ICE CREAM CAKE!

Administrator
Lookit Light on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
So apperently, when answering my question on the KI Live, Bat pledged to bring in lot of ice cream to celebrate this game's birthday. Let's bring him that ice cream, people! We gotta make sure he has enough for the special day! Along with cake and ice cream, how about ICE CREAM CAKE!
You make my dreams come true :). No need to send anything here, seriously, but thank you for the thoughts :).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Mmmm, you're making me hungry! Perhaps a Batacuda steak and a mug of Yum will satisfy me. Ice cream?? Who said that!?!?!
Maybe we could have a piratical feast (complete with waffle cone of ice cream for Bat and apple pie) Hmm...I think I want some mint choc chip ice cream now...but I can settle for vanilla. What do you want, Bat? Mint, vanilla, chocolate...strawberry, rocky road, tiger tiger (heh, I bet you guys haven't heard of that one)....

Fair Taryn Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
You make my dreams come true :). No need to send anything here, seriously, but thank you for the thoughts :).
Then let's "dream" that ice cream cake for ye, Bat. Naturally, it would be in the shape of Bat Masterson and contain mint candies in a chocolate ice cream base.
Lookit Light, you the choose condiments!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
We were talking figuratively, not literally.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
Then let's "dream" that ice cream cake for ye, Bat. Naturally, it would be in the shape of Bat Masterson and contain mint candies in a chocolate ice cream base.
Lookit Light, you the choose condiments!
Ohoho, if it was up to me, I'd have to make it appealing for one and all! The ice cream of the ice cream cake would be different types for different staff members! What about chocolate and mint for Bat Masterson, moose tracks for Vanessa MythDust, And a nice Yum flavour for Ratbeard! (Hmm... What's Blind Mew's favorite flavor?)

The toppings would have to be something piratey... how about a blue icing to remind ye all of the Skyways, and some M&Ms with skull-and-crossbones! And a sailing ship 'o chocolate or two! (Plus a rickety cookie raft! )

And a cherry on top, of course.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 5, 2019 wrote:
Ohoho, if it was up to me, I'd have to make it appealing for one and all! The ice cream of the ice cream cake would be different types for different staff members! What about chocolate and mint for Bat Masterson, moose tracks for Vanessa MythDust, And a nice Yum flavour for Ratbeard! (Hmm... What's Blind Mew's favorite flavor?)

The toppings would have to be something piratey... how about a blue icing to remind ye all of the Skyways, and some M&Ms with skull-and-crossbones! And a sailing ship 'o chocolate or two! (Plus a rickety cookie raft! )

And a cherry on top, of course.
Maybe...ummm....

What is your favorite flavor, Blind Mew?

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009

Vadima is firing up the test kitchen for this year's All Hallow's Eve candy!
Try some Ruby-red Cinnamon Candies and Loki's Lime Lollipops. The pumpkin pie ain't bad either.

Feeling more adventurous than that?
Hmm... I'll check the pantry.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Donna Finch on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Try some Ruby-red Cinnamon Candies and Loki's Lime Lollipops. The pumpkin pie ain't bad either.

Maybe some crispy prawn popcorn--with extra butter, please. Or not.

Orrrrrrrr Batacuda steaks, with fresh sauce--no spices, thank you.
Crab Crawlie Cakes? Hold the salt.

Flying Fish Fillets? Don't char-grill them, it ruins the taste.

A Treant Salad? Hold poison ivy, no rash needed.

Jellyfish Jelly? Pick out the stingers.

Manticore Meat? Hold the sharp stuff.

Um, yes, some Yum would be welcome--but no cream. I'm trying to be healthy .

*sniff* I got prawn popcorn without extra butter, batacuda with spices, Crawlie Cakes with salt, Fish Fillets char-grilled, a Treant Salad with poison ivy, Jellyfish Jelly with the stingers, manticore meat with claws and teeth and yum with cream. I guess I'll just eat it....\
*2 Minutes later*
Yummy!! Wow, this stuff is amazing. Cook this all the time, Bonnie! Wow, I can't believe I didn't think this stuff wasn't good!! Yum with cream, please! Batacuda, spicy please! Crawlie Cakes with salt! Ouch, I itch. Poison Ivy, come on!!

Ruthless Luke Armstrong

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Blaah! The spooky traveling restaurant The Bilge Pump has arrived in Skull Island! Come on board and dare to taste dozens of spooky dishes! Want somethink to stick to your tounge? Try our scrumptious Slimeball jelly rolls! want to fill your gut with tricks and treats? Taste our Scream Dream Dish? Feeling daring? Try chowing down on an octopus! It's very fresh, you'd swear it's still alive!

And if none of these suit you, come on down to the brig, where we've got a course just for you... Blaaahaha!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Donna Finch on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:

I would like Skull island's specialty: Yum with Whipped Cream (and for Hallow's Eve, the Ruby-Red Cinnamon candies are welcome ) with a char-grilled Batacuda steak with mildly spicy sauce....and maybeeee a slice of pumpkin pie if I'm still hungry.

Uh, what does 'Check the pantry' mean? Um, hold the wreckage mushroom and flying fish eyes salad thank you. I can't eat that stuff.

How about a lovely yum-yum fruit shaped chocolate? filled with creamy yum pudding! (or for Bat, some mint ice cream!)

Fair Taryn Lewis

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Blaah! The spooky traveling restaurant The Bilge Pump has arrived in Skull Island! Come on board and dare to taste dozens of spooky dishes! Want somethink to stick to your tounge? Try our scrumptious Slimeball jelly rolls! want to fill your gut with tricks and treats? Taste our Scream Dream Dish? Feeling daring? Try chowing down on an octopus! It's very fresh, you'd swear it's still alive!

And if none of these suit you, come on down to the brig, where we've got a course just for you... Blaaahaha!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
A course just for me??
What does that mean??