Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
Oh, yes! Blue raspberry slushies are so delicious. And yes, that blue tongue is just a way that blue raspberry slushies express they love you (and yet another reason to say how you love them! ).

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
haha, so true! so true indeed!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Time for a water mole Luau and end of Summer Beach Barbecue! Throwing some Squid Kebaobs over the open pit fire, with pineapple and banana chunks too. Lemons available for juice and to squeeze on fish. Voidfish frying, Sky clams boiling in a pot. Roasted Buffaloon with an apple in its mouth, cooked in banana leaves. Coconut shrimp (or is that Prawns? Eek!) Who will bring the raspberry slushies? More veggie dishes are needed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Time for a water mole Luau and end of Summer Beach Barbecue! Throwing some Squid Kebaobs over the open pit fire, with pineapple and banana chunks too. Lemons available for juice and to squeeze on fish. Voidfish frying, Sky clams boiling in a pot. Roasted Buffaloon with an apple in its mouth, cooked in banana leaves. Coconut shrimp (or is that Prawns? Eek!) Who will bring the raspberry slushies? More veggie dishes are needed.
Is poi acceptable? Count me in! x hula, hula, hula! x

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
El brimstone has just come out with 5 new 3 course meals.One of the meals give the swashbuckling supreme sandwich which has 8 kinds of cheese along with buffaloon meat, shepherds pie prepared by sergeant Shepard, and a lemon yum cake with 3 mini figurines(sarah steele el toro and fan flanders) made of chocolate. Another gives the privy pizza which is basically a veggie pizza with pineapple, some stormzilla sushi, and the cake which is the same as the buckler one but the figurines are emmett catbeard and the marchioness. witchdoctors get a whale as their main dish, watermelon and noddles,, and the cake with mormo carcarius and old scratch as the figurines. For muskets its musketeer macaroni, some chili with cheese and beans, and the cake with louis bonnie and chantal. Bucks get buttered broccoli mixed with bacon, all types of pasta mixed into one, and the cake with pete ratbeard and barnabus. Come try today! Also you can get the figurines as actual figurines for a collection.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
El brimstone has just come out with 5 new 3 course meals.One of the meals give the swashbuckling supreme sandwich which has 8 kinds of cheese along with buffaloon meat, shepherds pie prepared by sergeant Shepard, and a lemon yum cake with 3 mini figurines(sarah steele el toro and fan flanders) made of chocolate. Another gives the privy pizza which is basically a veggie pizza with pineapple, some stormzilla sushi, and the cake which is the same as the buckler one but the figurines are emmett catbeard and the marchioness. witchdoctors get a whale as their main dish, watermelon and noddles,, and the cake with mormo carcarius and old scratch as the figurines. For muskets its musketeer macaroni, some chili with cheese and beans, and the cake with louis bonnie and chantal. Bucks get buttered broccoli mixed with bacon, all types of pasta mixed into one, and the cake with pete ratbeard and barnabus. Come try today! Also you can get the figurines as actual figurines for a collection.
i want all the cakes for the figurines, and to eat. I want all of the dishes! ill take one privy pizza please!

also calamity I will bring raspberry slushies!

I am so random.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
the zafarian tavern, "the striped elephant" is serving a special dish. I can't tell you what is called, morganthe might come searching. its actually a old incantation. since I am part wizard, I might summon morganthe with it! but in translation, It means: the red box (pun intended). it is cool ranch steak, dusted with red spices to give it that red color, served with leaves from the baobab tree as a garnish. for dessert, they are serving zebra cake! it striped chocolate and vanilla cake, topped with a zebra figurine! to drink, they have zafarian tea, tea flavored with the leaves of different trees, crushed cacao beans mixed with milk aka chocolate milk, or yum, your choice.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
i want all the cakes for the figurines, and to eat. I want all of the dishes! ill take one privy pizza please!

also calamity I will bring raspberry slushies!

I am so random.
Ok here is one of every dish. since you are our first customer you get it half off, 50 doubloons please. Also it is good to be random.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
the zafarian tavern, "the striped elephant" is serving a special dish. I can't tell you what is called, morganthe might come searching. its actually a old incantation. since I am part wizard, I might summon morganthe with it! but in translation, It means: the red box (pun intended). it is cool ranch steak, dusted with red spices to give it that red color, served with leaves from the baobab tree as a garnish. for dessert, they are serving zebra cake! it striped chocolate and vanilla cake, topped with a zebra figurine! to drink, they have zafarian tea, tea flavored with the leaves of different trees, crushed cacao beans mixed with milk aka chocolate milk, or yum, your choice.
That doesn't sound zafariaish but it does sound Delicious. Ill take 10 of everything please!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
In honor of a couple poker-playing brothers who blew through Santa Pollo recently, the Bartender at la Cantina has concocted a new specialty: the "Riverboat Ring Your Bell" is a wonderfully refreshing new way to beat the Cool Ranch desert heat. The new drink is made by pouring yum over crushed ice with a splash of prickly pear juice (cayenne pepper garnish optional).
Just don't tell the frogerales...As my pappy always used to say, you should never hang around with sore losers, especially armed ones.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
That doesn't sound zafariaish but it does sound Delicious. Ill take 10 of everything please!
I wasn't born in zafaria so I wouldn't know.

x hands 10 of everything x there you go

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I heard Santa Rana is making a dish called El Dorado enchiladas. ground beef from free range buffaloons mixed with chili powder and diced veggies topped with fried sky snake eggs and coated with melted cheese.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the minutemen on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I heard Santa Rana is making a dish called El Dorado enchiladas. ground beef from free range buffaloons mixed with chili powder and diced veggies topped with fried sky snake eggs and coated with melted cheese.
Oh my...

Please deliver to Rake's Lagoon immediately!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
the minutemen on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
please deliver one to commodore's garrison! and the bunkhouse in skull island! *sets coins on the table*

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I shall inform him of the deliveries immediately.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Today's menu in my restaurant (the Captain's Cove) in my House (Smuggler's Cove), is full of delicious options - try them now! You never really know if you'll like it until you try it! Oops... I mean... you'll never really enjoy the delicious flavor until you try it! (Can't tell that to the person I'm renting the restaurant from, or he might take the property away from me! )

People are coming like crazy! (So overwhelming...) Today's Thursday special is the popular Marleybone-originated Beef Wellington, a delicious preparation of filet steak covered with wonderful pâté and duxelles, which is then wrapped in perfect puff pastries and baked! Another amazing dish is the Shepherd's Pie we all have come to love, the meat pie with a perfectly crunchy crust of mashed potato. And for dessert, of course, is the Bakewell Tart, a very common treat among Marleybonians, which consists of an exquisite shortcrust pastry shell between layers of jam, frangipane, and a topping of perfectly crusty flaked almonds.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer
mmmm...... I want one of everything, please!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
here, at the celestian fox, we are serving 2 special dishes. one is the el dorado pyramids, pieces of banana shaped to look like the gold pyramids in el dorado, topped with a strawberry sauce. the second is the el kano queso, a steak topped with spices made by santa rana himself! and a shirley temple, a cup of sprite mixed with juice. the steak is also topped with nacho cheese, hence the name el kano queso. you can, also, get yum or tea instead of the shirley temple.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Apr 27, 2017 wrote:
The Desert Rose has special today: Frito Pie! Get it while it's hot!
ill take one frito pie, please!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
mmmm...... I want one of everything, please!
Coming right up, ma'am!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
here, at the celestian fox, we are serving 2 special dishes. one is the el dorado pyramids, pieces of banana shaped to look like the gold pyramids in el dorado, topped with a strawberry sauce. the second is the el kano queso, a steak topped with spices made by santa rana himself! and a shirley temple, a cup of sprite mixed with juice. the steak is also topped with nacho cheese, hence the name el kano queso. you can, also, get yum or tea instead of the shirley temple.
I'd so much rather have Shirley Temple than Yum or tea!

(P.S. Didn't know Shirley Temple was an option at first.)

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi today in Polaris at the mindnight sun in we are serving beef stroganoff as a main dish as well as dressed herring as a side you can get either Polaris fries beast Wellington or fried fish for drinks we have hot chocolate milk or veggie juice and for dessert hot cross buns antheneum delight or chocolate mousse in joy

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
For those heading off to new adventures, there's a water mole on Rapa Nui serving Bon Voyage Banana Boats. He puts roasted banana in little wooden boats he carves himself, topped with Polarian Vanilla ice cream, and a cinnamon butter sauce, finished with a drizzle of caramel, and a fresh cherry.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Did anyone catch the Eclipsed Beef in the Admiral Benbow Tavern? White cream sauce, with a touch of horse radish, topped by a filet mignon round and a pumpernickel roll.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Hi today in Polaris at the mindnight sun in we are serving beef stroganoff as a main dish as well as dressed herring as a side you can get either Polaris fries beast Wellington or fried fish for drinks we have hot chocolate milk or veggie juice and for dessert hot cross buns antheneum delight or chocolate mousse in joy
Gosh, Swordcoral, you keep posting delicious food that makes my stomach say, "I'm ready to eat now!" even after a full banquet!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I'd so much rather have Shirley Temple than Yum or tea!

(P.S. Didn't know Shirley Temple was an option at first.)
I had a non alcoholic version one with was sprite with fruit punch. it was amazing xd

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The Golden Bough has just the thing for our baby pets, Cupig's Arrowroot biscuits, just the thing for pets going through that chewy stage. They are shaped like a piggle archer.