Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 18, 2017 wrote:
Oh and Esperanza...you seem to be mistaken.

That's 'Gilled Cheese' and not "Grilled Cheese." A nice combination of Cutthroat and Capri Blu...or 'blue shark and blu', as the locals call it.
I won't patronize your establishment anymore! First it was that incident with the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and now you've taken away my favorite "comfort food"!

( fish & cheese sounds disgusting, btw. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on May 22, 2017 wrote:
I won't patronize your establishment anymore! First it was that incident with the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and now you've taken away my favorite "comfort food"!

My apologies, Esperanza...that place has really gone down hill ever since Valkoor let Ratbeard & Dead Mike handle the cooking duties (lots of mystery ingredients have ended up in the dishes!) And you can bet fish & cheese sounds a bit throat gulpin' & cheek puffin'...I told them they should've used shrieking eel!!!

In order to extend a friendly gesture to you (in lieu of the whole crabby-cheesecake fiasco & "comfort food snatching"), I would like to make it up to you and your fine crew. So the Block-Ade will be introducing two, new delicious desserts guaranteed to melt in your mouth. The Monquistan treat, Agua Congelado and Medusa's favorite, Petrified Vepo. (ok, ok...so that's just ice and I'm just being a wiseguy).

The real treats now found on the menu are, Polarian Angel Wings and Darkmoor Black Forest Cherry-torte!!! And yes....RB and Dead Mike have been relieved of their cooking duties. They are now mixing curious concoctions with Scratchie...I, I mean making the establishments yummy drinks!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 15, 2017 wrote:
One Eyed Jack leaps into action, clearing the bar in one bound, grabs a frying pan, and fish oil burner, tosses bacon in a pan, and flips the bomb out the window with one fuzzy foot, to fall safely through the gaps in Flotsam , dropping into the sky below. Sizzling hot, Jack's Emergency Bacon Saver is now on the menu at low low prices. Give the rabbit a Carrot and Kale juice.
You my friend should write a action movie

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016

I'm pretty sure our friends in Wales have something like that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EviTheEccentric on May 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm pretty sure our friends in Wales have something like that.
Yes, Jane Austen's favorite late night snack - Welsh Rarebit! ( And it gave her nightmares! )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Now the tavern owners know Medusa can cook, they are trying to figure out a safe way to get shipments of petrified pudding and stone soup from her.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 21, 2017 wrote:
If the pirates get tired of drinking yum, what will the taverns serve them?
The Aztecosaurs of Xol Akmul are offering a drink made from the beans of the caocoa plant, they mix it with water and chili peppers.
It may be some time before an enterprising pirate decides to use milk and sugar to make - Hot Chocolate!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In Monquista, they like to drink Faux Pop, it's like root beer, but not. It is the favorite drink of the monkey who manages appointments in Porto Mico.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
my restaurant is, THE EL BRIMSTONE! It has the hottest food in all of the spiral! 200 different kinds of meat, 150 different seafood's, 20 kinds of salad, pizza, Mexican food, Italian food, and the best of the best, THE VOLCANO BURRITO! With 10000 different kinds of hot sauce 80 spices and some of the hottest existing peppers we guarantee you will start breathing fire! el brimstone is not responsible for any fatal injuries cause by the volcano burrito or any other foods.Also I wouldn't recommend trying the mystery pizza prepared by dead mike(it has bones in it)

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
kingme655 on May 27, 2017 wrote:
my restaurant is, THE EL BRIMSTONE! It has the hottest food in all of the spiral! 200 different kinds of meat, 150 different seafood's, 20 kinds of salad, pizza, Mexican food, Italian food, and the best of the best, THE VOLCANO BURRITO! With 10000 different kinds of hot sauce 80 spices and some of the hottest existing peppers we guarantee you will start breathing fire! el brimstone is not responsible for any fatal injuries cause by the volcano burrito or any other foods.Also I wouldn't recommend trying the mystery pizza prepared by dead mike(it has bones in it)
You might want to have the fire department and hospital on standby if anyone ordered that burrito

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Chef Maxim in the North Star Tavern in Polaris created a fancy new main dish that is all the rage, Omelette du Fromage. He won't say what is in it, but our sources say that Ice snake eggs are involved.

Correction: Napoleguin, in a feat of culinary genius, has created a new plan for the most wonderful and brilliant food ever created! It is now the national dish of Polaris, and soon ALL the Spiral! Eating it once a day is now compulsory, in Polaris, and one day the Worlds of the Spiral. Napoleguin has deigned to allow it to be served at the North Star Tavern. Some bear there has permission to cook it, but the recipe is now a state secret. Anyone else found in possession of the Recipe will be SHOT!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
Marleybone073 on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
Sorry to hear that the restaurant business didn't work out so well for you. In order to keep everyone happy, the only meat dish I can cook is turkey (that is until we get a turkey crew member, then we might have to turn vegan ). Might I suggest meals like tofu sausage? (I wouldn't eat it, but IDK maybe it'll help you)
I decided that I'd only serve my crews would be light and dirt to the treant and fish excluding battacuda and cool ranch chickens to everyone else because I can't even serve plants because of a treant and I have a battacuda on one of my pirates. So that means that you can only serve chicken and any fish other than battacuda (but not crabs, lobsters, prawns, and shrimp).

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
silver swordcoral on May 27, 2017 wrote:
You might want to have the fire department and hospital on standby if anyone ordered that burrito
Is it that dangerous?x whispers x Mormo when someone evil or someone i hate orders the volcano burrito put 3 times the hot sauce extra peppers tiny bombs and some sharp objects inside.x normal voice x why don't we just use refresh and some water if that happens? refresh is superior heal instantly right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 28, 2017 wrote:
Chef Maxim in the North Star Tavern in Polaris created a fancy new main dish that is all the rage, Omelette du Fromage. He won't say what is in it, but our sources say that Ice snake eggs are involved.

Correction: Napoleguin, in a feat of culinary genius, has created a new plan for the most wonderful and brilliant food ever created! It is now the national dish of Polaris, and soon ALL the Spiral! Eating it once a day is now compulsory, in Polaris, and one day the Worlds of the Spiral. Napoleguin has deigned to allow it to be served at the North Star Tavern. Some bear there has permission to cook it, but the recipe is now a state secret. Anyone else found in possession of the Recipe will be SHOT!
And what is the name of this rare delicacy?

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I heard there's a... Er... I got nothing.... How about we just go with some generic Yum instead...?

Hardy Quinn
For once a pirate that is actually evil!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on May 29, 2017 wrote:
And what is the name of this rare delicacy?
Omelette du Fromage ala Maxim. Napoleguin: "No, no, NO! Fix that!" With bayonet to neck, " This reviewer humbly apologizes. PLEASE, spare me." Naploeguin: "Very well. See that it does not happen again."
Correction: Omelette du Fromage ala NAPOLEGUIN the Magnificent!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Silent Thomas on May 28, 2017 wrote:
I decided that I'd only serve my crews would be light and dirt to the treant and fish excluding battacuda and cool ranch chickens to everyone else because I can't even serve plants because of a treant and I have a battacuda on one of my pirates. So that means that you can only serve chicken and any fish other than battacuda (but not crabs, lobsters, prawns, and shrimp).
How about serving sky clams and maybe snake eggs and fish eggs? Maybe the treant would like the clam shells all ground up, mmm calcium.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi. Today on cybertron we are serving cesium salami and servo salad as a entree, energon cubes with grated gears seasoning, and a glass of oil as main dish and for dessert chocolate covered wheel nuts. (Me) This is the last time I try to teach the dragoon to fly through a storm gate. (haywire dragoon) Thanks for letting me steer the ship, Captain. This place is great! I didn't know such giant clockworks existed or that they have food I can eat. I wonder if the big red white and blue one is the waiter or maybe the smaller yellow and black one

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
silver swordcoral on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
Hi. Today on cybertron we are serving cesium salami and servo salad as a entree, energon cubes with grated gears seasoning, and a glass of oil as main dish and for dessert chocolate covered wheel nuts. (Me) This is the last time I try to teach the dragoon to fly through a storm gate. (haywire dragoon) Thanks for letting me steer the ship, Captain. This place is great! I didn't know such giant clockworks existed or that they have food I can eat. I wonder if the big red white and blue one is the waiter or maybe the smaller yellow and black one
I wonder if I was there. I followed a Marleybonian ship looking to "take on supplies." It led us on a very strange course between worlds, then it submerged below a large sea. I sent a crab to scout where they went, an undersea facility. We found a local guide, who claimed to be a wizard of all things. He led us in, but we found very few dogs, and they had nothing worth taking. Then the wizard started attacking several kinds of robots, including some steered by fish in a little bowl on top of the robot. Gracie ran into her old teacher, and we had a quick meal at Engineer Montgomery's campfire. The Fish in a Bowl soup was quite good.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Ovid, the poet, decided he needed to travel for his art, and inspiration. He found it in Porto Mico, after a run-in with the Majordomo. His new satiric poem is all the rage in Nova Aquilla. In it's honor, the Golden Bough is serving Majordomo-dolmadakia, stuffed grape leaves in miniature. It looks good and smells good, still containing olive oil, herbs, and rice, oh so fashionable, but also some Monquistan hot pepper. Like the Majordomo, some people have trouble choking it down.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

I can't handle it any longer! White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake? That's like Armada torture!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on May 27, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards!

Fire in the hole!!!

(Sarah Steele: Why is there fire?
Louis LeBisque: Because Ratbeard ordered the Volcano Burrito.)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Silent Thomas on May 28, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Thomas!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on May 28, 2017 wrote:
Is it that dangerous?x whispers x Mormo when someone evil or someone i hate orders the volcano burrito put 3 times the hot sauce extra peppers tiny bombs and some sharp objects inside.x normal voice x why don't we just use refresh and some water if that happens? refresh is superior heal instantly right?
L.O.L.! Mr. Person-Being-Hated, I just want you to know that water definitely doesn't help that kind of spice. It makes it much worse. *Scoots over and whispers in ear* Eat bread.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on May 29, 2017 wrote:
I heard there's a... Er... I got nothing.... How about we just go with some generic Yum instead...?

Hardy Quinn
For once a pirate that is actually evil!
L.O.L.!

I know you in the game, Hardy!