Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pirate101 Loading Screens

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Wouldn't it be nice to see if we get a bunch of new loading screens in game? would be nice to see some for Marleybone and Valencia. I know some good ones that would fit to the game, The Marleybone concept art where Marleybone is on fire and the valencian ships are flying around it, As for Valencia i think the prototype concept art of the machine and the flying armada ship through the storm in Valencia are good. both world's concept arts are found in their art books in game.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Actually, it would be cool to see Broochbeard and Gantry's misadventures through Marleybone, Aquila and Valencia.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Smart Logan West on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice to see if we get a bunch of new loading screens in game? would be nice to see some for Marleybone and Valencia. I know some good ones that would fit to the game, The Marleybone concept art where Marleybone is on fire and the valencian ships are flying around it, As for Valencia i think the prototype concept art of the machine and the flying armada ship through the storm in Valencia are good. both world's concept arts are found in their art books in game.
I think there should be some with Boochbeard and Gandry put into famous spiral events, like them sneaking out with the Monkey's Paw in the war of La Mancha, or perhaps them being stowaways on a Marleybonian ship fighting Polaris in the Polarian War, Or maybe them drinking Captain Gunn's yum behind his back in his yum brewery.

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I think there should be some with Boochbeard and Gandry put into famous spiral events, like them sneaking out with the Monkey's Paw in the war of La Mancha, or perhaps them being stowaways on a Marleybonian ship fighting Polaris in the Polarian War, Or maybe them drinking Captain Gunn's yum behind his back in his yum brewery.
Well, That would have been nice if Kingsisle had time to draw some new loading screens that includes Boochbeard and Gandry, Thats why I've suggested to take the ones from the art book instead.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Smart Logan West on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
Well, That would have been nice if Kingsisle had time to draw some new loading screens that includes Boochbeard and Gandry, Thats why I've suggested to take the ones from the art book instead.
The true question is, who doesn't have time to draw?