Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Things You Wish Companions or NPC's would say

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'll start:

El Toro: "I don't understand these eagles. I spell Aquilla correctly, but they don't pronounce it correctly. They pronounce is ACK-quill-a. I pronounce it Aquilla, and they spell it Achaea. So strange..."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard, "I don't think we should do a favor fer that fella, Cap'n, he don't seem honest to me."
Hawkules, "But, hey! Enough about me, tell me about yourself!"
Gracie, "What do you mean 'I made an error in my calculations'?"
Subodai, "Kowabunga!!!"
Old Scratch, "There is absolutely no ancient evil in dat cave, captain my captain. Believe it!"

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
Monquistador Explorer/Veteran: "Wait... you've been to MooShu, Marleybone, Aquilla and Florenza without me??"

Monquistador Crossbowman/Sharpshooter: "How much more Pet Wrangling do I gotta do?"

Monquisitor (Initiate): "I exist you know..."

Crazy Monquistador: "What'd I mi- oh."

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Nurse Quinn: dang man, you still want me to fetch that nautical xp? whatever! mumbles to self : (I don't get paid enough for this)

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Old Scratch: I am coming down with multiple personality disorder. I and I feel it.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Crazy Monquistador: I hate banana's.
Monquistan Explorer: More proof that he is insane, as if we needed any.
Bonnie Anne: Bananas, why did it have to be bananas?
Subodai: You do know the monkey is wearing a boot on his head again, yes?

If the Crazy Monquistador ever promotes and gets a new appearance, I want him to wear an old boot on his head, looking more and more wacky.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery:" Sorry about that raft thing, how about I make it up to you with this deluxe Polarian Galleon?"

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I want to see Hawkules try to play his "Son of Zeus" card outside of Aquila, and whoever he's talking to say "Who's Zeus?"

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Sarah Steele: What do you mean, i sound like a child?
Oingo Boingo: Why can't you take me to Mooshu too?
Captain Blood; Stop! stop farming me! I'll give you my weapon and entire outifit for free!
Subodai:Promote... me... for..... once....please
Morgan Lafitte: Why don't i just give you loads of experience and give you all the powers?
Waponis:The fire gods demanded us to give you a million gold pieces because of that volcano incident!
Everyone in Miranda:You've done this too many times, just take the cards already!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Ratbeard: "I'd like to join the retired actor's baseball team!"
Bonnie Anne: "...Uh, what?"
Ratbeard: "What are some of the guys' names?"
Bonnie Anne: "Mate, what are ye on about this time?"
Ratbeard: "Who's on first?"
Bonnie Anne: "What?"
Ratbeard: "N-NO, THAT'S SECOND! YOU RUINED IT!"
An hour of pointless bickering ensues.

Dead Mike: "I am having a very lovely day, Captain. I also quite like unicorns. How about you?"

Old Scratch: "That there be the Holy Grail, captain my captain! It solve all problems and grant wealth! Wait, why you be goin' to it, captain my captain?"

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Ratbeard: What say we give my cut of the treasure to charity, Cap'n?

Monkey King: You know, I quite like wearing this crown of command, I don't think I ever want it off.

Mormo: Seriously, I think Old Scratch is better at mojo than me after all.

Wing Chun: No worries, take your time grasshopper.

Nurse Quinn: I just finished off all 4 enemies for you, Captain. Solo.

Catbeard: I think I'll just go wallow in that mud puddle for a couple of minutes.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Nurse Quinn: "Dangit Jesse, I'm a doctor not a pet wrangler!"

Oingo Boingo: "Thank you for being one of the few pirates to actually purchase me from the Crown Shop, Captain. I swear I'll become overpowered when I get a second promotion, promise."

Monkey King: "The second I get this crown off I am going to solo your crew, how dare you call me a useless companion."

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Rooster Cogburn: That's it Captain. I'm leaving to become a movie star in Hollywood, I reckon.

Crazy Monquistador: Actually I find the works of Aristotle preferable to those of Plato. The outdated train of thought of the ancient philosophers cannot match the modern, more progressive thinkers of our time. Let me illustrate by example...(carries on for six hours).

El Toro: No, no, ladies first. After all, you are a much better fighter than I, Nurse Quinn.

Tricky Vinny: I'll let you in on a secret, Cap'n. I'm not related to the Frogfather at all! I've been fooling him to get a free ride. Don't tell him, OK?

Old Scratch: I'm returning to the dark side and becoming evil again, Cap'n, my Captain. Prepare to face your doom.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Avery: "It's time for you to get off your tushie and go piratin'! Here's what I want you to do..."

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
bat masterson:I am banananana batman!

lefty:Where is my twin righty?

Me:lets take monkey kings crown of command off
Gracie conrad:Don't do it captain!
hawkules:Do it captain!

Fan flanders:Where are those teenage turtles? I want to introduce them to a teenage mutant ninja toad!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Friendly Jesse Pew on May 31, 2017 wrote:
Nurse Quinn: "Dangit Jesse, I'm a doctor not a pet wrangler!"

Oingo Boingo: "Thank you for being one of the few pirates to actually purchase me from the Crown Shop, Captain. I swear I'll become overpowered when I get a second promotion, promise."

Monkey King: "The second I get this crown off I am going to solo your crew, how dare you call me a useless companion."
Great Star Trek play-off!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I want El Tiburon to finally speak up, talk in SammyClassicSonicFan's voice and say

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!"

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I want there to be a really cool NPC who is our comrade for a good while, just before we part ways...

Bonnie Anne: Would Ye like to join our crew?

NPC: Captain, I am in great to debt to you

NPC: It is only right to repay it

*you have received 10,000 gold*

What a twist that would be

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
random enemy 1: YARGHH! get ready to get beaten!

El Toro: I AM A BULL, GET READY to get (W)REKTTT!