Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2017
So, today I was in Cool Ranch doing a battle. It's kind of hard to explain but I went into a dungeon and went into a battle. After I had defeated the battle, I tried to move on in the dungeon by going through a door to get to the next place. When I tried to go though the door, it would not let me go through. I tried to step back a little and then go back up to the door, but nothing happened! After my shield came off, I immediately got right back into the same battle I just did because the enemies had spawned back in! This has happened to me multiple other times in different places in the game! Please fix this it is really bothering me! Thank you.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
TheEliteGaming on Mar 2, 2017 wrote:
So, today I was in Cool Ranch doing a battle. It's kind of hard to explain but I went into a dungeon and went into a battle. After I had defeated the battle, I tried to move on in the dungeon by going through a door to get to the next place. When I tried to go though the door, it would not let me go through. I tried to step back a little and then go back up to the door, but nothing happened! After my shield came off, I immediately got right back into the same battle I just did because the enemies had spawned back in! This has happened to me multiple other times in different places in the game! Please fix this it is really bothering me! Thank you.
welcome to the message boards! Wish that it was under better circumstances, but now ya here hello! :D

thinking this post would've fit better under the bilge pump section, but glad you posted this :) nice to meet ya :3
do you remember which battle it was? exact location it last happened helps, also contacting costumer support with detailed info is great too :)

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheEliteGaming on Mar 2, 2017 wrote:
The proper place to report glitches, bugs, etc. is in The Bilge Pump.
Good Luck!