Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggested Themes for a KingsIsle Live!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy, Pirates!
I think it would be a great idea if P101 had themes to show case during a KI Live! This would show curious viewers our pride and solidarity for the game and it would be fun as well!
Include a place to show viewers the beautiful areas in our part of the Spiral.
My suggestion: Valencia Day!
Meet in the Main Plaza in Florenza.
Theme - dress as a clockwork or Valencian, show off those Unicorn & Armada companions or clockwork pets.
It's your turn now, Pirates!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I think themes would be a fun idea! They'd probably have to throw Wizard101 themes in there as well, though.

I actually believe, to some extent, that they already do "unofficial themes." For example, they dressed steampunk-like when they were going to announce Valencia part 2. Didn't they also do a cat theme when AlphaCat was near?

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
I think themes would be a fun idea! They'd probably have to throw Wizard101 themes in there as well, though.

I actually believe, to some extent, that they already do "unofficial themes." For example, they dressed steampunk-like when they were going to announce Valencia part 2. Didn't they also do a cat theme when AlphaCat was near?

~Virtuous Vanessa
It would be nice, though, if they announced an official theme before the KI Live event, so we could prepare. I don't have access to technology that allows me to watch the live feeds.