Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Purely RANDOM but helpful......... but um help

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Well its been a while since I posted and I thought I might as well try to get a hot topic and then though "why not ALL kinds of topics". So basically its a message board within a message board. you can talk about any darn thing. Whether its your favorite companion, or about a line in which you found funny, idc its RANDOM things You could also talk about your gear that you're wearing and where to find it.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
With a random title like that, I'm not sure you'll get much interest, but then again, who knows?

My favorite piece of gear in the whole game so far is the Gortez Grand Headdress -- but only for female pirates. For some reason, the cool feather design was left off on the male pirate version, making theirs just a plain helmet with one feather at the back -- If there is ONE THING that some Kingsisle artist who has a few minutes to spare (@Decius?) could go back and fix, I would ask them to fix this helmet so that my guy bucaneer who won this helmet could wear it as proudly as his female privateer sister does hers.

How's that for random?

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Also another topic could be a new 101 game

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs/

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
I'm your first poster

Favorite world: Marleybone or Valencia

Level 69 Swashbuckler named Smart Horace Reade

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
JustSomeRandomGame... on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
Well its been a while since I posted and I thought I might as well try to get a hot topic and then though "why not ALL kinds of topics". So basically its a message board within a message board. you can talk about any darn thing. Whether its your favorite companion, or about a line in which you found funny, idc its RANDOM things You could also talk about your gear that you're wearing and where to find it.
How wonderfully... umm.... random?

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Willowydream on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
With a random title like that, I'm not sure you'll get much interest, but then again, who knows?

My favorite piece of gear in the whole game so far is the Gortez Grand Headdress -- but only for female pirates. For some reason, the cool feather design was left off on the male pirate version, making theirs just a plain helmet with one feather at the back -- If there is ONE THING that some Kingsisle artist who has a few minutes to spare (@Decius?) could go back and fix, I would ask them to fix this helmet so that my guy bucaneer who won this helmet could wear it as proudly as his female privateer sister does hers.

How's that for random?
welp, I need help. what do you think I should put the title as? I was thinking like mini message board or simply " talk".