Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still haven't gotten Captain's Blood Coat...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Okay, so I know this is going to sound really whiny and annoying and I don't know if I this is a bug or not, but I've farmed the Miranda dungeon sooooo many times with my lvl 70 Swashbuckler and I STILL haven't gotten Cpt. Blood's Hat. I mean, I've gotten his hat and his boots about 10 times each, but still no hat. This is the first dungeon I've farmed so I don't know if this is supposed to happen while farming a dungeon, but I've tried so many times and still haven't gotten the hat...

P.S. I also spent 5000 crowns on the boss loot chest and didn't get the hat.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy, furborn74! It sounds to me your problem doesn't make any sense. You said that you still haven't gotten Captain Blood's Hat then you go on and say that you have gotten his hat and boots ten times each, but still no hat. I think you meant that you still haven't gotten Captain Blood's Jacket yet. I am Stormy Elijah Silver, level 70 Swashbuckler like yourself and I have farmed Captain Blood for about two years now and the Jacket still hasn't dropped. It's annoying, but I feel that the Jacket will drop soon. Don't give up!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
crimsonreaper5 on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy, furborn74! It sounds to me your problem doesn't make any sense. You said that you still haven't gotten Captain Blood's Hat then you go on and say that you have gotten his hat and boots ten times each, but still no hat. I think you meant that you still haven't gotten Captain Blood's Jacket yet. I am Stormy Elijah Silver, level 70 Swashbuckler like yourself and I have farmed Captain Blood for about two years now and the Jacket still hasn't dropped. It's annoying, but I feel that the Jacket will drop soon. Don't give up!
Given the title of the thread s/he clearly means the jacket. And yes, it's irritating when you farm and farm and everyone else seems to get what you're looking for but it never drops for you.

The random nature of the drop is just going against you, furborn. Best of luck getting the jacket -- the flames are worth having, even on a max pirate. This is a time a team-up kiosk would be nice; you could help someone through the dungeon and get a chance at farming at the same time.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
oh yeah sorry i guess i did mean jacket...

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I found hitting the loot chest when jackets seem too be dropping in previous encounters in miranda seemed too improve the odds? Also farming it with two people seemed the most profitable? I have had the jacket drop 3 times all when playing with another player once from blood and twice from loot chest.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Sensible Seamus on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
I found hitting the loot chest when jackets seem too be dropping in previous encounters in miranda seemed too improve the odds? Also farming it with two people seemed the most profitable? I have had the jacket drop 3 times all when playing with another player once from blood and twice from loot chest.
Ahoy, Sensible Seamus! Earlier you claimed that you had Captain Blood's Jacket drop 3 times, once from Blood himself as a legitimate drop and 2 more times from his Loot Chest. My question is, how many chests did you have to open for Captain Blood's Jacket to drop?