Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hit 70 at argos now what

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2009
I was so excited to get thru the hydra and a big thank you to Pathfinder2003 for coming out to get me thru it . I was so excited about it I ran to drop off the chain then went to get the map piece then I noticed I'm level 70 I can keep going and not get credit in the form of xp points or I can stop and wait for a update considering how long the last one took I'm kind of torn about what to do . So the question is pretty simple what now do you keep going or sit for no one knows how long and wait what do you think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
spankie20 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I was so excited to get thru the hydra and a big thank you to Pathfinder2003 for coming out to get me thru it . I was so excited about it I ran to drop off the chain then went to get the map piece then I noticed I'm level 70 I can keep going and not get credit in the form of xp points or I can stop and wait for a update considering how long the last one took I'm kind of torn about what to do . So the question is pretty simple what now do you keep going or sit for no one knows how long and wait what do you think
Any companions you recruit from now on will be level 72, I suggest playing through the side quests ( did you get Zeena? ) until you reach Valencia and recruit Contessa Argento ( but you may want to stop there, if you wish to conserve exp points.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Play on! There's always plenty of experience to reach any level upgrade, and you have quite a bit of the game to enjoy.

See you in Valencia!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
make a second pirate? get that nautical xp bar up? collect some scrip? or grab an irl friend and drag them through cool ranch at least? collect pets reorganize your home? try pvp? lots of minor stuff to do and much more to come..

maybe even have a go at suggesting improvements for this game? read message boards and yar stuff you like :) all input helps KI build up this game

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Dec 09, 2009
Thank you for all the suggestions I have done all the side quests so far I always make sure to finish all quests in a area before moving to the next world or area I just got hercules and I want zeena I just haven't got the quest line yet I have 2 accounts and have 12 pirates to play with between them I'm disabled and have a lot of free time . I was really thinking about keeping going just to see what the rest of aquila has in store for me I just have never kept going before I have always stopped when I hit the limit in pirates and in wizards so it's just strange to me to keep going but I really want zeena so I guess I'll see what's next Thanks for the help besides I won't loose that much XP I don't think.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
spankie20 on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for all the suggestions I have done all the side quests so far I always make sure to finish all quests in a area before moving to the next world or area I just got hercules and I want zeena I just haven't got the quest line yet I have 2 accounts and have 12 pirates to play with between them I'm disabled and have a lot of free time . I was really thinking about keeping going just to see what the rest of aquila has in store for me I just have never kept going before I have always stopped when I hit the limit in pirates and in wizards so it's just strange to me to keep going but I really want zeena so I guess I'll see what's next Thanks for the help besides I won't loose that much XP I don't think.
Good choice! If you do have all 12 pirates to play, "losing" experience on this one to see the rest of Aquila and then on to Valencia, I think you won't regret it at all.

P.S. - I love Zeena!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
spankie20 on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
Ok, so I will try to describe the quest to the best of my ability, basically in Aquila Sparta which I think is the name, you got the wild areas and near themiscyra there is an eagle near the hippo who should give you a quest to collect limestone blocks, keeping accepting all of his quests as the 4th or 3rd one will give you the quest in which you recruit Zeena

This is a link to the pirate wiki which shows you the first side quest and where to find it!
Best of luck!
http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Pros_and_Concrete

Ensign
Dec 09, 2009
I went and looked and your right Pros and concrete starts the quest line for zenna but I have to fight the Laestrygoneans first or the trolls . I like trolls don't like fighting them but can't help it. Thanks again for all the help. Hopefully I can get thru this and get my new companion. Yay

Ensign
Feb 08, 2012
I'd advise playing through to get Zeena, and then stopping. Since KI has thought of Pirate as an afterthought, I'd start up a Wizard101 account and save all the potential XP points after Zeena, since VL2 only gave us 3 levels, and the other 2 were made up of side quests.