Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falsely Reported

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
I was having a bit of a argument with this one other person about how the dreadnaught spawns. They said that you can't kill the scouts, but I said that Ratbeard said it himself you have to: I admit, I called him a "pirate fool" but nothing more.

And then, bam, pop up that I've been reported. I'm a bit worried, would I get banned for this or muted?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
UlyssesSeptimus on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I was having a bit of a argument with this one other person about how the dreadnaught spawns. They said that you can't kill the scouts, but I said that Ratbeard said it himself you have to: I admit, I called him a "pirate fool" but nothing more.

And then, bam, pop up that I've been reported. I'm a bit worried, would I get banned for this or muted?
Lol, nope, you can't be banned or muted for being rude. Banning and muting punishments are for using foul language around the filter.
He may get in trouble for false reporting ( if he makes a habit of reporting people who mildly insult him. )