Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

skyway sharks

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Ok I noticed something when I was fighting the sharks out in the skyway. When they do an epic attack the sound is not quite right. They crash threw the floor and come up underneath you and basically eat you. But there is really no sound effects...goes quiet. no crash of floor boards or the chomping of teeth. All I hear once in a while is the electricity sound.

Developer
Thank you for the report! This should be fixed in an upcoming update.

*Sound Designer*
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
El Kaboing on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Thank you for the report! This should be fixed in an upcoming update.
When you say update do you mean like world or dungeon update or maintenance I'm hoping it's the first one

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
silver swordcoral on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
When you say update do you mean like world or dungeon update or maintenance I'm hoping it's the first one
Ooh! Nice theory you have going here! I really hope it is a big upcoming update. It would make sense for KI to fix this sound (I think I've noticed it as well, Nite Walker7180) in a larger update. Usually managers would say "bug fix update" or something like that, but upcoming update has me excited! A new world or dungeon would be awesome Thanks for reading KI

~ Darling Brittany Neels
aka Allison Dragongem on W101 :)

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Their are some other "small" issues I have noticed. Never really got around to saying anything lol
I have noticed when Bonnie Ann does her little spinning the rifle trick shot. When she holds her rifle her hand is no where near the the barrel. Her rifle isn't resting in her hand. Kind of funny to notice. I never have before. Small things like that I have picked up on..guess I should let you guys and girls at KI know