Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

so confused!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hey everyone! so I have a question, what level do you get in Valencia, because I got into it on my level 16 privateer, so is that the right level? thanks! and I mean the first time you get in, not when you go to fight kane or whatever if there is a few times you go into Valencia. thanks again!

fiery alyssa taylor lvl 16

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
hey everyone! so I have a question, what level do you get in Valencia, because I got into it on my level 16 privateer, so is that the right level? thanks! and I mean the first time you get in, not when you go to fight kane or whatever if there is a few times you go into Valencia. thanks again!

fiery alyssa taylor lvl 16
Welcome to the Message Boards, thedragonpirate! You're on track for the first part of Valencia. Remember though, the more quests you do, the higher your levels will be and the easier the main story will be! Good luck!
Esperanza Devereaux lvl 70

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, thedragonpirate! You're on track for the first part of Valencia. Remember though, the more quests you do, the higher your levels will be and the easier the main story will be! Good luck!
Esperanza Devereaux lvl 70
thanks!

fiery alyssa taylor lvl 20 (or lvl 21, I will have to check again, I forgot)