Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favourite House

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Being an architecture enthusiast, I can't help but revel in the gorgeous designs for the housing in Pirate101. KingsIsle certainly brings their A-Game when it comes to building houses. Personally, I like Smuggler's Cove and the Aquila house equally. The two are just beautiful in both ambience and design, and I adore both of them. That being said, what about you? Note that it can be any house, including Buccaneer's Den and the like.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I really like the privateer house it has four rooms in the entrance area that i have portal to the other class houses. I love the giant strategy table hidden below. I love how it has something that resembles a stable. My favorite part is the basement which I have made a spot to hold all my treasure piles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You're so right, EviTheEccentric! KI has some amazing house designs for P101. I have ALL the houses ( scattered among my pirates ).
My favorites, however, would be: The Emperor's Villa ( from the Empire bundle ) and Rake's Lagoon ( swashbuckler's class house. )
But it's not only houses that we have as a "home away from home", we have ship cabins! I wonder if anyone has the grand cabin from the Black Market? That's a grand design! I have the crown shop cabin, and I've tried to set it up like a "real" ship.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
First would be Smuggler's Cove. Second I think is the Privateer's house (well, village, really).

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Oooh... a fellow architecture enthusiast. I certainly agree, even when we visited some of the NPCs' houses, I find myself sticking around a while longer just to be mesmerized by the design of the house/building. I know I was doing that a lot during both visits to Valencia - and I can't wait to have a Valencian style mansion - or castle - added to my house collection.

I also really like the styles of the Marleybonean and Aquilan buildings as well (I like them all really, but the ones mentioned afore are my favorites by far). But out of all of the houses available, the Aquilan Villa is my favorite. It's so regal it's almost a crime for my Pirate to live there (or is it...?). The house that comes as a close second would be the Witchdoctor House. It was love at first sight I tell you; it's perfectly witchy - the best I can describe with words alone.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Privateer house all the way!

~ Darling Brittany Neels

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Personally I like all houses, but if I had to pick one it be the Smuggler's Cove, why? Cause it be in Marleybone and it gives ye Gold or Scrip.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
1. Privy House - Cause that's just awesome!
2. Aquilan House - I have a thing for mythology... Don't judge me .
3. Witchdoctor House - Ooooh... Spooky!

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
The Swashbuckler and Privateer houses are my favorite house designs. I also like the Musketeer and Witchdoctor house design as well

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So many choices and all of these houses or what pirates calls them deeds.These look awesome, and each have it's unique feel when entering. Here are my favorite houses/deeds below.

1.Volcano House ( Boochebread Bundle,retired )-Congratulations to those who own this rear and unique house. This is the best deed,I have seen via Youtube. This deed is rear and unique,sadly I missed my chance to own this deed.However this is the best in my opinion,I can't say much since I never entered one of this cool deed. All I can say is this house rock ( no pun intend ).

2.Rake Lagoon house ( crown shop )- You don't need to be a to have this beautiful villa.It got a beautiful view and a very relaxing feel,upon entering.I may have this deed for a long time,however it's half decorated.This is another beautiful villa,in my opinion and it's based on Spanish Colonial California.This is a must have to any pirate who want to live a larger than life experience.

3.Emperor's Villa ( Empire Bundle,still aviable )-I could have redeemed this villa,for my swashbuckler.However I redeemed this breath taking deed, as a instead. This remind me of the Olympic bundle from wizards ( retired) , this is one of the most beautiful deed in my opinion to ever enter. I really like the design and it's a very inspiring deed to look at, if you like Greco-Roman art like me,this deed is the one.

There are many more deed to be discovered, like a cool ranch ranch house,Mirage Sultan Palace etc.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Just hands down, has to be the Rake's Lagoon. It's got a secret area behind the fireplace a beautiful lagoon and houses and a crashed armada ship you can go inside. But one of my favorite things is the epic battling spot.

Hardy Quinn

or as he is known on the Wizard101 site Angle Angle The Life Wizard

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
EviTheEccentric on Nov 6, 2016 wrote:
Being an architecture enthusiast, I can't help but revel in the gorgeous designs for the housing in Pirate101. KingsIsle certainly brings their A-Game when it comes to building houses. Personally, I like Smuggler's Cove and the Aquila house equally. The two are just beautiful in both ambience and design, and I adore both of them. That being said, what about you? Note that it can be any house, including Buccaneer's Den and the like.
Hey, EviTheEccentric! I'm going to have to say either Rake's Lagoon (Swashbuckler), Commodore's Garrison (Privateer), or Smuggler's Cove. There are so many secret entrances that just always get me in the mood to role play and adventure!

Hardy, I know you in Pirate101! Do you have a Buccaneer named Brody? If so, we do know each other! And if so, I remember seeing your Swashbuckler House and I PvP-ed you (Brody) as Brave Kiley, my (also Level 25) Buccaneer.

Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I quite like the volcano house, even though it's a bit small compared to the class houses. Monkrinx, we should try to meet up sometime if you'd like to look one over inside and out. Belgrim would gladly let you visit, if you don't mind all the animals stashed there.