Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations to Melissa Darksong!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Melissa DarkSong is our winner of the Kane Mask featured on KI Live! Congratulations and thank you all for participating.

Her winning entry was chosen at random from among all those who participated in the recent Falmea Friday thread. Although randomly chosen, Melissa's entry is a great sentiment worth re-sharing:

“My favorite memory is kind of hard to pin down; there are alot if plot points, places and characters i love in Pirate101. When i first started the game, i really liked customizing my character's backstory. Then, after a while, i remember being in awe about Monquista(i know it gets a bad rep now) but the skys are gorgeous and i couldnt believe how big it was. Learning about our parents as the story went along was really a highlight; i play with my cousin and we always wondered when we entered a new area if we would learn more about them. The ending of Valencia really threw os for a loop. There is just so much more than i can even list here; basically I have loved watching the game change over time and I have loved every moment of playing. So, Thanks KI for the really great game and i hope it continues to get better and better in the years to come!”

Thank you to everyone who participated! It was inspiring seeing all those entries and reading your heartfelt and positive messages.

See you in the Skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - that's an excellent summation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
Melissa DarkSong is our winner of the Kane Mask featured on KI Live! Congratulations and thank you all for participating.

Her winning entry was chosen at random from among all those who participated in the recent Falmea Friday thread. Although randomly chosen, Melissa's entry is a great sentiment worth re-sharing:

“My favorite memory is kind of hard to pin down; there are alot if plot points, places and characters i love in Pirate101. When i first started the game, i really liked customizing my character's backstory. Then, after a while, i remember being in awe about Monquista(i know it gets a bad rep now) but the skys are gorgeous and i couldnt believe how big it was. Learning about our parents as the story went along was really a highlight; i play with my cousin and we always wondered when we entered a new area if we would learn more about them. The ending of Valencia really threw os for a loop. There is just so much more than i can even list here; basically I have loved watching the game change over time and I have loved every moment of playing. So, Thanks KI for the really great game and i hope it continues to get better and better in the years to come!”

Thank you to everyone who participated! It was inspiring seeing all those entries and reading your heartfelt and positive messages.

See you in the Skyways!
It was nice to read other's memories of Pirate101, OEJ! Melissa DarkSong is one lucky pirate to win the ultimate drop from KingsIsle!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Gratz Melissa! Now you are the ruler of the Armada.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Melissa That was a wonderfully heartfelt entry. I loved reading the entire thread. Excellent idea, whoever came up with it. It is really neat to hear how much this game has touched so many. Well done fellow Marauders.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats lass, ye've earned it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Ensign
Jun 17, 2009
Thank you for all the heartfelt congratulations :) I received the package in the mail today. The mask is so amazing, and a bit heavier than I thought it would be. I plan on displaying it on its own little stand next to my computer screen. KingsIsle slipped some other surprises in the box too! Thank you KI! This is truly amazing!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
MelissaDarksong on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
Thank you for all the heartfelt congratulations :) I received the package in the mail today. The mask is so amazing, and a bit heavier than I thought it would be. I plan on displaying it on its own little stand next to my computer screen. KingsIsle slipped some other surprises in the box too! Thank you KI! This is truly amazing!
Welcome Aboard Lass, it be great to have ye join the Message Board Family, and again congrats on such a well deserved Treasure.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Woohoo! Congratulations!!

-Indigo

Community Leader
Congrats Melissa.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MelissaDarksong on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
Well, it's great you get to have the Golden Mask of Supreme Commander Kane, not just as a token from our victorious battle against him, but, will serve well as the best wearable memorabilia KingsIsle has made yet!

Oh, my apologies from the absence in the forums. My membership to P101 expired. Worry not. It will be up again... one day.