Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quests you need to get moo manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2016
Who do i need to talk to?
Where do i need to go?
Why are nefarious so hard to kill?
They should allow 2 companions for that part

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
naruto727pp2 on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
Who do i need to talk to?
Where do i need to go?
Why are nefarious so hard to kill?
They should allow 2 companions for that part
1. Finish the side quests of MooShu.
2. When you have finished step 1, then you will get a notice from the Pelican in Avery's Court or you'll see the quest line from Lord Chagatai.
3. The nefarious are like us - high level pirates with the same skills/powers.
I used to think so too, especially if you're with a Elixir user.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
First off, you need to do the Moo Manchuria Canidate from Lord Chagall in Subata. Follow that questline, and when you hit level 65, you'll receive a quest titled something with Moo in it. That will take you to the Tower of Moo Manchu. Also, the reason the Nefarious Five are hard is because they offer some of the best gear in the game, and it is perfectly beatable with only one companion, provided you have a full team.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
After completing mooshu and any quests chagatai gives. You will get a quest for people around 45-50. This is a few hours long all added up, there is no minimum level (I think) and when you finish the quests chagatai will give you the moo quest

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
1. Finish the side quests of MooShu.
2. When you have finished step 1, then you will get a notice from the Pelican in Avery's Court or you'll see the quest line from Lord Chagatai.
3. The nefarious are like us - high level pirates with the same skills/powers.
I used to think so too, especially if you're with a Elixir user.
Remembering Faye with Fondness.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Chagatai is in the audience chamber of Subata. It is the building to the right as soon as you enter.