Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need Help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
Greetings, After making my first pirate, every pirate has a theme. And the flag goes with it, I am making a new one (I'm between Musketeer and Swashbuckler) and it's theme is the rubber duck flag Icon, The colors are yellow, black, and gold. And I'm stuck on what three companions to get as my main crew, what class to do, and anything else about it. Name and all.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
With a theme rubber duck my only advice would be to use the rubber duck mount. Idk what to choose for name or companions to use.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
WickedWarrickNight... on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
Greetings, After making my first pirate, every pirate has a theme. And the flag goes with it, I am making a new one (I'm between Musketeer and Swashbuckler) and it's theme is the rubber duck flag Icon, The colors are yellow, black, and gold. And I'm stuck on what three companions to get as my main crew, what class to do, and anything else about it. Name and all.
If your gonna be a privy I'm your guy. Get El Toro and Iago ( not in that order ) the other one go for a wild card, I use Ju Hao. Name go for something that sounds commanding like tall and whatever that's cool for the rest.

< "Tall" Caleb Pace lvl 70 >

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014