Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eyepatches

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Once again, the Birthday Gifts are handing out eyepatches that must be trashed because they cannot be sold to any vendor. Could we PLEASE be allowed to sell them, or could the next holiday gift boxes please contain something OTHER than eyepatches? It would be very greatly appreciated as each of my pirates has by now received a full set of patches, which are sitting in their banks, because they almost never wear them.

Thank you very much.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Eyepatches can be stitched (at the cost of 100 Crowns) with most of what you wear for the Eyepatch position. Just discard the ones you don't want (at least that's what I do since I don't want too many of them taking up space in my backpack/bank).

Same thing with the rental mounts. I make sure one is in use on each of my pirates. Keep rentals I don't have and discard the rest including any that I don't want (especially any rental that is not Very Fast).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
The Eyepatches can be stitched (at the cost of 100 Crowns) with most of what you wear for the Eyepatch position. Just discard the ones you don't want (at least that's what I do since I don't want too many of them taking up space in my backpack/bank).

Same thing with the rental mounts. I make sure one is in use on each of my pirates. Keep rentals I don't have and discard the rest including any that I don't want (especially any rental that is not Very Fast).
Thank you, The Helpful Pirate, but I know that I can discard/trash these items. What a waste it is, though - don't you think it would be better if we could sell them for gold somewhere?

I actually am using up the rental mounts (except the Lonely Buffaloon - I really don't like the view when riding that mount...)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Willowydream: "...except the Lonely Buffaloon - I really don't like the view when riding that mount.."

Nobody does. I expect that is why he is so lonely.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
It brings up a need we have for larger banks. My shared bank and regular bank are almost full. Now i have to use my last pirate spot as a mule for all my unique drops. I dont want to discard my finds like eyepatches, mounts, or unique weapons and gear.