Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wyatt Chirp, may he rest in peace. Hey, Blind Mew!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
The Magnificent Seven broke up after the death of Wyatt Chirp, but how and why he died is never actually said. We know the following:

Somehow, Duck Holiday is complacent in it, but we don't know how. All we know is Buffalo Bill blames him for the death of Wyatt Chirp and the rest don't care much for him.

He was apparently killed by the Wild Bunch, but under what circumstances, we do not know.

A pair of Peacemakers were involved, again, we don't know how.

Any hints as to what exactly happened, Blind Mew?

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
Old man Bronco in the Old Jailhouse seemed to hint that he had something to do with Wyatt Chirp's death, or at least knew of what happened. He says something along the lines of "It's time for you to learn what happens to heroes - Just like Wyatt learned". I learned this recently while questing on my swashbuckler.

I've always been very curious about this, I really hope Mew gives us some sort of answer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Or maybe we'll find out what happened if our Magnificent Seven Companion gets another story promotion?