Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

shooty/stabby weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
i built my load to be centered around shooty/stabby weapons and i can't seem to find any good ones(not from lack of trying) and with the release of the new sets and weapons i still see a lack of presents when i comes to this weapon set. any one else looking for new weapons? any ideas?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
There aren't alot of shooty stabby weapons in the game. Only a couple per world from what I can find. I suggest you reenter your character on a weapon that is more common so you can upgrade it when you need it instead of twice per world.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There is shooty/stabby weapons in both the Dreadnaught and Ashes of the Armada pack. There are others through out this game at various levels but the best ones are in Aquila and Florenza.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
There is shooty/stabby weapons in both the Dreadnaught and Ashes of the Armada pack. There are others through out this game at various levels but the best ones are in Aquila and Florenza.
Do you know what the names of these weapons are? I've looked around several different fansites trying to find them but I haven't seen anything about shooty/stabby from the pack or DN. My pet grants burst fire so I'd really like to find a better combo weapon than Marozzo Armaments.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Red Lenora Noble on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
Do you know what the names of these weapons are? I've looked around several different fansites trying to find them but I haven't seen anything about shooty/stabby from the pack or DN. My pet grants burst fire so I'd really like to find a better combo weapon than Marozzo Armaments.
The Haywire Swashbuckler set - shooty/stabby from the DN. Yeah, my secondary SB has trained in some MK powers/talents and I haven't been able to get a better weapon for her than the Marozzo Armaments.
Also, from Swordroll's blog, I found this weapon: Haywire Armada Blade - shooty/stabby.
They both grant the powers: Haywire Strike ( unpredictable results ) & Haywire Shot ( possible knockback ).
Apparently I was wrong about the Ashes of the Armada pack; there aren't any shooty/stabby weapons.