Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More exclusive Class Trainer Power/Talent quests

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
OK, so, here's what I'm thinking... we like to receive new exclusive powers & epic talents from our class trainers, but their teachings seem to stop at level 25. This has been that way since P101's beginning.

In W101, the class spell quests keep on going through updates, and they were neat to have, and it still continues on to this day.

Now, this leads me to this suggestion. We should keep the exclusive trainer quests going, starting at level 35 & onwards, like how it did in W101. They only require less the standards for an actual companion promotion quest, so, they're far easier to make & implement, I think.

Believe me, with so many tough adventures and challenges to go through, even more new ones soon, we need more new powers to keep surviving through them.

That said, I'm gonna place lists on what new powers our class trianers should give out at levels 35, 45, 55, & 65 (unless the max level goes up beyond 75 someday).

Here's the lists' templates on what new exclusive trainer quests we should get at these levels.

Level 35:
Requires completion of level 25 talent/power quests (E.G: "The Commodores" from The Commodore)
Trainers: (Insert Class trainer here, E.G., Mordekai, The Commodore, or Morgan LaFitte)
Quest Name: (Insert quest name here)
Reward: (Insert new power &/or Epic Talent here)

Level 45:
Requires completion of level 35 talent/power quests
Trainers: (Insert Class trainer here)

Level 55:
Requires completion of level 45 talent/power quests

Level 65:
Requires completion of level 55 talent/power quests

These are for you to paint your own imaginative canvases, so to speak. Tidbits: Don't input world & zone locations, enemy mobs & bosses, boss cheats, quest goals, dialogue & their snippets, & so on in this post, 'cause of character limits & such. You can do that out of the game's forums, if you wish.

Now, if anyone would like to place their thoughts on what we should have for our class trainers, post away.

KingsIsle, I really hope you can implement them before we have more new main story adventures again. Thanks!