Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tapestries in pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I just thought of this idea-
In your house, your ship acts like tapestries from wiz.

So lets say, you have a tapestry to the bazaar. You port home, you get on your ship, and you choose the bazaar icon, and before you know it, you're in the bazaar!

Maybe you can get these tapestries from crafting- when we get crafting of course!

This should also be renamed to something else, maybe "quick sail?" I'm not very creative with names. But share your thoughts on my idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Personally, I'm against this idea because it seems too "magical" for pirates. But we can only wait and see what's offered when crafting comes to P101.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
Personally, I'm against this idea because it seems too "magical" for pirates. But we can only wait and see what's offered when crafting comes to P101.
I never thought i would agree on disagreeing on my own idea, but that is very true, it does seem too magical.
Maybe when crafting is live, you can craft some sort of Stormgate in your own house that takes you to a spiral skyway.
Like if you have a 'crafted stromage' to Mooshu in your house, it saves you from going into port regal skyway! But you still have to sail through the spiral. I imagine the crafting recipe to be somewhat difficult, like in wiz, to make it fair.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Rather than tapestries, I like the idea of a Master Stormgate that would lead from our House to the Spiral. Once inside the Stormgate, we would see an interface like the Transportaler but it would not charge a fee to go to one of the Worlds we have already visited by ship, and we would sail to the main skyway in that world.

This way, we could have something like the Spiral Door in Wizard101, but we'd need to sail our Ships to access it.