Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the emperor of gold chickens is back (for now)

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i'm back for a bit! just bought a membership and i'm back! now i shall announce my gold chicken count (drum roll) and the number is... going to be announced right after the break. just kidding its 276. most is the gold chicken fort least is the ruins of the old chicken colony. now to farm kane!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
They should put your golden chickens in El Dorado! Maybe the race of Golden Chickens created the Guardians and Kane's mind and the heart.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 23, 2016 wrote:
i'm back for a bit! just bought a membership and i'm back! now i shall announce my gold chicken count (drum roll) and the number is... going to be announced right after the break. just kidding its 276. most is the gold chicken fort least is the ruins of the old chicken colony. now to farm kane!
All hail the mighty clucker collector! 276....WOW!!!

Welcome back, Jack! Now go get after Kane and his Court! They've been very generous lately. Finally got Kane's mask and the Witchdoctor coat (Agrippa Greatcoat) with Heat Metal! What...only after about 100 Privy, No-Auction items. Hit 'em while he's feeling overly-generous and give him a few whacks from all of us!

Glad to see you again!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
That is a lot of chickens.

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 23, 2016 wrote:
Wow, that be a lot of Gold Poultry ye've collected mate, if ye reach 300 we shall celebrate eh!?!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Aug 25, 2016 wrote:
Wow, that be a lot of Gold Poultry ye've collected mate, if ye reach 300 we shall celebrate eh!?!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan
Don't encourage him Do you know where he is 90% of the time when I find him logged on? That's right, in the bazaar, I bet Harvey Duece is very glad to see him!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2016 wrote:
Don't encourage him Do you know where he is 90% of the time when I find him logged on? That's right, in the bazaar, I bet Harvey Duece is very glad to see him!
What's wrong with a hobby?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
What's wrong with a hobby?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
As an "enabler" to his "obsession", I feel like teasing him. I've often bought up Golden Chickens for him and when I saw him on line, met him at the Bazaar and made the exchange. I think about 30 of those chickens came from me.