Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stretching on the preisdo crown shop counterparts

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I have all the crown counterparts of the presido five and when I found out they were getting promotions in Valencia 2 I was happy (promotions are personally my favorite thing in pirate). I promoted all of them and I noticed some strange things with Caracticus, S.M. Arson and Malik: they each have some "stretching" with their clothes/weapons.

Caracticus: During his cheer and super critical (both of witch he has let go of his sword) his sword hilt stretches back to the claw that was holding the sword.

S.M. Arson: Nothing major, his beard just attaches to something invisible instead of his neck (unless that's intentional. If that's the case, ignore this part about Arson).

Malik: The back portion of his shirt and the upper part of his tail stretch in all of his animations (most noticeable during his criticals).

Hopefully you guys/girls at Kingsisle will know the cause of this and fix it.

P.S. I love the crown shop counterparts' new promotion looks. They look awesome.