Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Teammates this realm has

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
So I have just started wondering that how many teammates can you get in monquista. I want to know if you can't or can get some teammates here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rad pirate flare on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
So I have just started wondering that how many teammates can you get in monquista. I want to know if you can't or can get some teammates here.
All classes ( except Musketeer ) get one monkey companion.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think everyone gets one monquistan companion, depending on your pirate class.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
Okay but where does it come from does it show on a sidequest or story

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rad pirate flare on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
Okay but where does it come from does it show on a sidequest or story
Swashbuckler gets a monkey from main quest line, so does buccaneer. Privateers get theirs from a side quest - about the book of the banana. I don't remember the witchdoctor one, and musketeers don't get a monkey.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Actually, now that I looked at it, not everyone gets a monkey companion, but here are the classes that do:

Buccaneer - Monquistador Crossbowman - Hear No Evil, See No Evil (storyline)
Privateer - Monquisitor - Fruit of Creation (side quest)
Swashbuckler - Monquistador Explorer - Monkey Barred (storyline)

The Crazy Monquistador is recruted by Swashbucklers in Skull Island. These companions and the Valvida Brothers are unlocked in the crown shop, and Hoodoo Cornelius comes from the Hoodoo Bundle.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
swashbuckler gets 2. the crazy monquistador in the isle of doom, and the monquistador explorer in the summer place.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
OK so I understand that but is in crown shop or do you get it after a certain point in the sidequest or at the end

If the sidequest is it then which sidequest get it available beacause I have a hard time finding the quest.

Oh yeah I am a girl but in real life I am a boy so yeah

From, level 37

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rad pirate flare on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
OK so I understand that but is in crown shop or do you get it after a certain point in the sidequest or at the end

If the sidequest is it then which sidequest get it available beacause I have a hard time finding the quest.

Oh yeah I am a girl but in real life I am a boy so yeah

From, level 37
These companions we're telling you about are quest rewards ( recruit for free ) for that class. If you want an extra monkey that you don't recruit you will have to buy them in the crown shop.
The side quest that leads to the Monquisitor monkey ( for privateers ) begins in Puerto Mico, talk to a monk near the Major Domo in the Governor's mansion.
It's fun to play a different gender!

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014