Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jim Masterson - Bat Sergeant?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Fort McMurtry, when we meet Jim Masterson, he's a Lieutenant, but I just noticed that as my companion, he has been demoted to Bat Sergeant?

What did poor Jim do that lost him his commission, join our crew? Does he rank that badly on the scale of preferred companions that he lost rank in the game?

His famous brother, Bat, joined our crew also, and even gets a promotion in Aquila and is now a Hero and everything, but Jim just messed up, I guess...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Lieutenant and higher ranks might be reserved for future promotions to come

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
In Fort McMurtry, when we meet Jim Masterson, he's a Lieutenant, but I just noticed that as my companion, he has been demoted to Bat Sergeant?

What did poor Jim do that lost him his commission, join our crew? Does he rank that badly on the scale of preferred companions that he lost rank in the game?

His famous brother, Bat, joined our crew also, and even gets a promotion in Aquila and is now a Hero and everything, but Jim just messed up, I guess...

If he went AWOL to join our crew he's lucky it was just a demotion and not a court martial with an other than honorable discharge at the end of it.