Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fixing Captain Blood drops have proof

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
I been farming captain blood lately for his gear blood flames. I did captain blood 80 times. I have a picture to go along side with this with dates and run count.

20 runs 3rd of June (Saturday) no epic drops from captain blood other then snacks, useless class gear.

20 runs on 4th June, (Sunday), no epics drops from bloods set. Same as last farming day.

10 runs on 6th June (wed). One drop of blood hook, all else junk

15 runs on 7th June (Thursday). One blood reaver, bunch of useless gear

15 runs on 8th June (Friday). One blood hook and blood hat.

Total runs 80

Good drops (Blood set) : 4 (2 hook, 1 hat, 1 Reaver)

Bad drops: 76/80. (Snacks, class gear, and gold)

So forth good drops are 4/80 runs that is 5% probability of getting Blood gear.

Note I did not get any Bloods coat. Bloods drops are rideculasly low. Note all of blood drops where from the second chance box, not even the boss. The second chance with "Good Luck" all gave 4 drops out of 20 attempts. That means blood drops are only 1.67% of all items of silver chest that only spawns 1. Fix it for all of good. Its ridiculous.

Petty Officer
Dec 31, 2009
I have to agree, the pet snacks are so low level as to be totally useless, and sometimes that is all you get, 1 pet snack. Sometimes I do not even get a drop just gold. I have pretty much given up on this place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What part of "rare and elusive" boss drop, didn't you understand? I've been farming for over a year ( maybe even two, I lost count ) and still I don't have his jacket. I finally quit, I mean, I made it through this game without it, so that just proves I really don't need it.
And its not like you can use it in ranked pvp.
Yep, two hats, two pair of boots, two reavers and a hook later, I'm done.
Drops don't need adjusting, other players get it the first time or the thousandth time - it all depends on the RNG, basically, Luck.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Yes the drop rates are very low, but for a good reason. I have done over 200 runs of Miranda (stopped counting past 200) and still have yet to receive his coat. Amazing items come with amazing dedication. Yes, some people get very lucky and get it on their third run. Most don't. Just keep persevering, and maybe one of these days we will get lucky. Also, if you ever need a team for farming, just let me know! I'm always up for some good o'l Captain Blood farming.

-James

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I agree they need to increase the drop rate for the coat.I guess blood is a bit too greedy,to drop that coat lol.
I am bored of getting just gold.