Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Questions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
Hi, me, again . I got 2 questions, one being technical pertaining to the Message Boards. The other being a storyline/theme question. Hopefully Blind Mew can help on the second.
1. How can I change my name on the message boards? I feel like this current one is too long and screams undead, if you get my drift.

2. How exactly is Skull Island a pirate-haven, hidden from the public view? Pirates are thieves, how could an entire island of them make you feel save staying? Highly doubtful pirates will help you because, to quote High School Musical, "we're all in this together". Each pirate lives for his/her own well-being. I wouldn't really even consider ourselves pirates, seeing as how we help everyone and pirates don't do that (see Ratbeard here, a generic pirate before joining our crew ). Did Skull Island become a pirate haven to steer clear from the Armada? It's the only force actively trying to stop piracy. I don't really see Skull Island as a discreet safe place for pirates with so many powerful people running it and residing in it.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
At first, we are a pirate, breaking into the presidio just to benefit ourselves, when the Frogfather offered us this deal to our pirate at level 65 - 70, the FrogFather would be lying on the the floor dead. Our pirate has become less ruthless as time has gone on.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Shadow of the Past on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Hi, me, again . I got 2 questions, one being technical pertaining to the Message Boards. The other being a storyline/theme question. Hopefully Blind Mew can help on the second.
1. How can I change my name on the message boards? I feel like this current one is too long and screams undead, if you get my drift.

2. How exactly is Skull Island a pirate-haven, hidden from the public view? Pirates are thieves, how could an entire island of them make you feel save staying? Highly doubtful pirates will help you because, to quote High School Musical, "we're all in this together". Each pirate lives for his/her own well-being. I wouldn't really even consider ourselves pirates, seeing as how we help everyone and pirates don't do that (see Ratbeard here, a generic pirate before joining our crew ). Did Skull Island become a pirate haven to steer clear from the Armada? It's the only force actively trying to stop piracy. I don't really see Skull Island as a discreet safe place for pirates with so many powerful people running it and residing in it.
1. Idk
2. Many of the Pirates there come from Valencia to escape the Armada, as mentioned in a puppet show in Valencia part 2, "We came seeking haven in Skull Island but Avery refused us." I believe some of them disobeyed Avery and decided to take refuge in skull island.

If you payed attention to Book 1, there were lots and lots of Crab pirates, Crabs are often from Valencia.