Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone willing to hatch with me?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2013
Hello!
I've always wanted a nice pet in wizard101 and pirate101.
However,the best pet i got in wizard101 is a medusa with maycast fairy.
I got no good pets in pirate101.
so is anyone willing to hatch with me in pirate101.
i'm on realm one eyed jack at 9 or 10 p.m EST
hope you can hatch with me .

Trustworthy Kevin Spencer lvl 68
Samuel lvl 40

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
9 or 10pm EST is usually pretty good for me. What day would you be there, Kevin/Samuel? And would you like a pet geared more to swashbucklers, or more to musketeers?

Anne

Ensign
May 30, 2013
i would like a pet made more for musketeers because i'm planning to do more pvp towards my musket.
And thank you for being willing to hatch with me.

Ensign
May 30, 2013
oh and also tomorrow is a good day
let's meet in avery's court at maybe 9:30?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry Samuel, I missed your post. Okay, how about 9:30pm EST Wednesday July 12, Life Fountain Avery's realm. My pirate will be Brave Maria Mitchell (she's the girl with the musketeer pet).

Ensign
May 30, 2013
oops.
i don't always check posts so how about on saturday july 16 at 9:30 pm EST avery's court on realm one eyed jack.i am a witchdoctor with all of moo manchu witch gear and nefarious staff.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Hi Samuel, I looked for you again Saturday evening, but I didn't see you. Looks like arranging a time just isn't working. Try hanging out in the Pet Morphing tent, and ask nicely for assistance in hatching. There are a lot of people who are very nice and will help you out.