Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet mission

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2014
Hi everyone!
This is my first post, but I wanted to talk to everyone about my mission to find the perfect witchdoctor pet. Ever since I became interested in pets I always noticed those people with pets that give all of those cool epics (Mojo rising, mojo echo, witch hunter etc.) and every time I hatch with them, my pet gets the worst talents it could possible get. Why does this happen? Also, I would really appreciate if someone with one of those pets could hatch with me.

Sean Quentin, Level 70
Miranda, Level 59
Kai, Level 13

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Just keep tryin'. The odds are weighted slightly in your favor, but it takes a lot of time and gold to build the perfect pet. Morphing with people who have pets with the abilities you want is certainly the right tactic.

I cannot help you myself. I have built up some nice melee pets, and am beginning to see some progress with shooty pets (one one shooty/witchy), but I don't have anything with more than one of the good witchdoctor grants, I don't think.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
that is most likely because when you morph a pet how often your preferred talent shows up depends a lot on its pedigree. because the higher the pedigree the more copies of that talent it has, for instance I've been trying to get a perfect witchdoctor pet for awhile now and have only really seen results in pets with 500 and up pedigrees

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Sean.
Just keep finding pets that have the talents and keep morphing with them. I am sure that many Marauders in this thread have lots of pets with the talents you want and would be happy to give it a few tries with you.