Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell my pirate and wizard friends

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Hello everyone in the spiral I am the max buccaneer known as Shaky Reed renner if your a wizard101 player you might know me as Evan Firewalker I have helped many players at the team up kiosk with various quests I have helped many young players through wizard101 and pirate101 but unfortunately I have just lost interest in both games therefore I will permanently retire from my pirate and wizard days the new game my focus will be on is a game created by rare employees known as Yooka Layee farewell my wonderful friends in the spiral I love you all thanks for having me in this wonderful community of awesome people

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
waddledede on Apr 3, 2020 wrote:
Hello everyone in the spiral I am the max buccaneer known as Shaky Reed renner if your a wizard101 player you might know me as Evan Firewalker I have helped many players at the team up kiosk with various quests I have helped many young players through wizard101 and pirate101 but unfortunately I have just lost interest in both games therefore I will permanently retire from my pirate and wizard days the new game my focus will be on is a game created by rare employees known as Yooka Layee farewell my wonderful friends in the spiral I love you all thanks for having me in this wonderful community of awesome people
I'm sad to see ye go, mate. But check in from time to time, will ya? Something may come our way that may spark interest in ye again.
Yooka Layee is lucky to get a friendly player.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Farewell, ye Waddledede. May the flag of your ship sail forever upon the distant horizon.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
You will be sorely missed my friend.