Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sharing some happy news

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I just wanted to share some happy news. I have recruited BAAR! I have wanted this bear from the day that pack was released and I finally got him. So pleased. I now have 3 full pages of companions!
SOoo, if you have some happy news to share ( what ever it is ) please do.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Congratulations! I hope he does well for you.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 29, 2020 wrote:
I just wanted to share some happy news. I have recruited BAAR! I have wanted this bear from the day that pack was released and I finally got him. So pleased. I now have 3 full pages of companions!
Congratulations! I love using my Baar.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
anecorbie on Mar 29, 2020 wrote:
Hey anecorbie. I havent ever posted on this forum but i made this account just to say congrats!

When i was starting pirate i would search up things i was confused about on this forum and you replied under every single post explaining whatever someone was asking so i just want to say thank you for being a big part of this community and helping newer players get into the game.

My pet got 2 turn the tide grants on it so that made me pretty happy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Zangetsu9714 on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:
Hey anecorbie. I havent ever posted on this forum but i made this account just to say congrats!

When i was starting pirate i would search up things i was confused about on this forum and you replied under every single post explaining whatever someone was asking so i just want to say thank you for being a big part of this community and helping newer players get into the game.

My pet got 2 turn the tide grants on it so that made me pretty happy.
Welcome to the message boards, Zangetsu714! That's excellent news about your pet, are you a buccaneer? Turn the Tide is very useful for that class!
And you're welcome, although not all my advice is correct - though I try to be!

Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
anecorbie on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Zangetsu714! That's excellent news about your pet, are you a buccaneer? Turn the Tide is very useful for that class!
And you're welcome, although not all my advice is correct - though I try to be!
Yea i'm a lvl 56 buccaneer

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm happy for you. I'm sure that brightened your day!