Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for a new bundle?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I know that this post is kind of worthless (considering it has been over 3 years since we got a new bundle and Wizard101 gets one every month). But, I would like to elaborate and brainstorm on some ideas. I sat down and realized that there are still some things that could be added to bundles. Any enemies could be put it a bundle. For example, what if we got the musketeer version of ninja pigs? Or Moo Manchu? Or General Tso? Also, what about Cool Ranch? Getting Captain Blood could be cool. Or if for example we could get the Duck of Death.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
I know that this post is kind of worthless (considering it has been over 3 years since we got a new bundle and Wizard101 gets one every month). But, I would like to elaborate and brainstorm on some ideas. I sat down and realized that there are still some things that could be added to bundles. Any enemies could be put it a bundle. For example, what if we got the musketeer version of ninja pigs? Or Moo Manchu? Or General Tso? Also, what about Cool Ranch? Getting Captain Blood could be cool. Or if for example we could get the Duck of Death.
This post depresses me. There were so many posts suggesting ideas for a new bundle in the past. All you have to do is a search of "new bundle ideas" or "New idea for a bundle" and you'll see over a dozen posts.
Even I suggested a few ( as well as packs ). But if KI is listening, I would much prefer that we get a companion that is unique and not already available in game. With the exception of the Cutthroat Bundle, this has been true with all bundles.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
i want a flying chariot PLEASE

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
This post depresses me. There were so many posts suggesting ideas for a new bundle in the past. All you have to do is a search of "new bundle ideas" or "New idea for a bundle" and you'll see over a dozen posts.
Even I suggested a few ( as well as packs ). But if KI is listening, I would much prefer that we get a companion that is unique and not already available in game. With the exception of the Cutthroat Bundle, this has been true with all bundles.
I searched them, I read them, and I saw your idea for Mermaid's Grotto (love it, by the way!)

Anything, anything, anything....
A New Pack was a cause for celebration

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I know, there are so many options too. They just prefer to sit back though.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
i want a flying chariot PLEASE
If I could have a flying chariot, that would look so cool. Especially in Aquila :)

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Honestly, the sad thing is that it has been over SEVEN years since we got a new bundle. And in that time Wizard101 has gotten well over 15. And we only have 5 packs (if you got Boochbeard Bundle).

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
glitterway123 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
I searched them, I read them, and I saw your idea for Mermaid's Grotto (love it, by the way!)

Anything, anything, anything....
A New Pack was a cause for celebration
I know. There have been so many ideas over the years. And yet, kingsisle seems to ignore each one.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
They seem to ignore a lot, mostly focusing in on Wizard101. The game has gotten lots of updates since the last time we had one slightly significant one. From new, story to graphic updates, to even just side content, they are well above. People used to say that Pirate101 looked better, but I recently played Wizard101. Ever since the graphics update and the FTUE update, Wizard101 does look better than Pirate101. Pirate101 falls more and more behind each day...

Administrator
chiliman05 on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
They seem to ignore a lot, mostly focusing in on Wizard101. The game has gotten lots of updates since the last time we had one slightly significant one. From new, story to graphic updates, to even just side content, they are well above. People used to say that Pirate101 looked better, but I recently played Wizard101. Ever since the graphics update and the FTUE update, Wizard101 does look better than Pirate101. Pirate101 falls more and more behind each day...
Sorry everyone for not having as much content released :(. I push as many of your ideas and thoughts to the team as possible.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
Sorry everyone for not having as much content released :(. I push as many of your ideas and thoughts to the team as possible.
Well, we're all sorry. Saying "sorry" doesn't do much for us without a change from management.

I'm sorry I canceled my membership. My max witchdoctor was going to do a team up but needs to buy so many areas now that I just couldn't. It's a huge adjustment to non-membership. The only reason I can still post is because I redeemed a gift card for some crowns. The totem it gave me is pretty useless, but at least I got some Crowns.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Apology accepted, Bat. I'm just hoping for something else before the year goes out.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
If I could have a flying chariot, that would look so cool. Especially in Aquila :)
I can already imagine it

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
It's okay. We're slightly sad, but the new pack () was great...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
Honestly, the sad thing is that it has been over SEVEN years since we got a new bundle. And in that time Wizard101 has gotten well over 15. And we only have 5 packs (if you got Boochbeard Bundle).
No, we last got a bundle 5 1/2 years ago. That was the VooDoo bundle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you, Bat, it is appreciatted.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
No, we last got a bundle 5 1/2 years ago. That was the VooDoo bundle.
Yes I know, I exaggerated. But think about how many bundles Wizard101 has gotten in that time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
Yes I know, I exaggerated. But think about how many bundles Wizard101 has gotten in that time.
No, nooo don't remind me!!!! I would far rather spend my money buying a bundle in this game than any W101 bundle ( although I have bought 2 in the past. )

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"But think about how many bundles Wizard101 has gotten in that time."

Nope. Best not to think about it.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
glitterway123 on Oct 31, 2019 wrote:
These are my favorites:

www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-mermaids-grotto-a-new-bundle-idea-8ad6a42b6343f5a101638b7f47f703d8

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/new-bundle-idea-firefly-forest-8ad6a42463b541900163ece186dc232b

What are yours?
I saw one a while ago suggesting General Tso and Captain Blood (as a Cool Ranch and Mooshu Bundle). It certainly would be cool to have one of the big bad guys present in the story on our team!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Also, what about the Raven Witchdoctor. I mean the one you see, for example, in CR and AQ.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
No, nooo don't remind me!!!! I would far rather spend my money buying a bundle in this game than any W101 bundle ( although I have bought 2 in the past. )
I knew from the start that they were going to use more resources on W101, but I didn't think it would be that extreme.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Indigo Ring on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
"But think about how many bundles Wizard101 has gotten in that time."

Nope. Best not to think about it.

-Indigo
It honestly hurts how many they've gotten compared to us.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
It honestly hurts how many they've gotten compared to us.
Not thinking about it, not thinking about it, not thinking about it, not thinking about it....