Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are there 'ship henchmen'?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
I was blasting some ghost ships out of the skyway when I saw a green named bison ship helping us out. It had no captain when I clicked on it, it only said the ship's name and that it was a bison frigate if I recall correctly. Unless it was auto-locking onto enemy ships, it looked like it was following the player helping me destroy ghost ships. Does anyone know what this was?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Apollius on Oct 6, 2019 wrote:
I was blasting some ghost ships out of the skyway when I saw a green named bison ship helping us out. It had no captain when I clicked on it, it only said the ship's name and that it was a bison frigate if I recall correctly. Unless it was auto-locking onto enemy ships, it looked like it was following the player helping me destroy ghost ships. Does anyone know what this was?
It must be a bug that didn't show the captain's name ( green ships are friendly ), bison frigates are available from ship vendors in Cool Ranch.
There are no ship "henchmen" available in the Crown Shop. Did you even try to talk to that ship's captain?

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Apollius on Oct 6, 2019 wrote:
I’ve seen this too before. I’m pretty sure it’s a connection issue. When my privy was fighting Armada ships for Catbeard in Book 8, I saw exactly what you saw, and this ship helped me fight my ships. I’m not sure that this it’s a ship henchman, because after a few fights, the ship said “Thanks” and asked me if we could farm for XP for a little bit. I’m assuming it’s just a connection bug or something.

Ensign
Sep 01, 2008