Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

could not recieve gift

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2014
The story,about it you ask? Well here we go again. What happened was I was trying to recieve a free gift from you/kingsisle. I went to sleep to get it the next day. When I arose, there was no gift icon. That is all. Isn't that important anyways, I mean it isn't important.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Red Horace Moone on Aug 7, 2019 wrote:
The story,about it you ask? Well here we go again. What happened was I was trying to recieve a free gift from you/kingsisle. I went to sleep to get it the next day. When I arose, there was no gift icon. That is all. Isn't that important anyways, I mean it isn't important.
Since this is account related you are probably going to have to contact KI Support. Either by using the "Help" button above or emailing them directly.

They will need quite a bit more information than you have posted here. They will need at least (but maybe more):

1. The item you redeemed as a free gift, but did not receive. (the free gift in question)

2. The account name (but NOT the password)

If the free gift was a code for a gift, remember the codes don't last forever. Free gifts via codes will expire and no longer work.