Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Filtered Chat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
The filtered chat needs to be more open. I mean we should be able to say numbers and weasel.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
instinctHelios on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
The filtered chat needs to be more open. I mean we should be able to say numbers and weasel.
I agree about weasel, but the numbers are filtered to protect a player's privacy. So that phone numbers and street addresses can't be shared.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
instinctHelios on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
I want numbers, IN LETTER FORM. Everyone knows the workarounds, so not too many things might be impacted. But keep the number forms banned, so as to prevent phone-number sharing and other personal information.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
I want numbers, IN LETTER FORM. Everyone knows the workarounds, so not too many things might be impacted. But keep the number forms banned, so as to prevent phone-number sharing and other personal information.
And you can't do a phone number or street address in letter form? Keep the number filter as is.