Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistan ships?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Would be great if they put bigger and stronger monquista ships out i like there design

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
We need more Monquista! Including the boats! send in all the boats!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
corporal094 on Jul 28, 2019 wrote:
Would be great if they put bigger and stronger monquista ships out i like there design
Welcome to the Message Boards corporal094!! This will be your second home, trust me...
And I yar this post!!
Monquista! Monquista! Monquista! I love the little monkeys and how i can TOWER over them!! Muahahahahahaha !! Just Kidding.

Ensign
May 20, 2019
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
mimsters417 on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
you are like a giant to them they must be scared.
Still, but Puerto Mico is a bit annoying because of all the MONKEYS underfoot!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when I'm on a mount! Like, maybe we could have a bit bigger houses for us 'hairless' giants (I have plenty of hair, you--you *can't find proper comeback*)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
mimsters417 on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
you are like a giant to them they must be scared.
yup i'm gonna establush domenince

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Although I welcome the idea, I really don't think it's likely. For one, there would theoretically have to be another update to Monquista in order to get bigger Monquistan ships. If there were Monquistan galleons in the Crown Shop or sold by Spiral ship vendors, then that would be likely. I would prefer to have another storyline update to Monquista before I go and buy one of their ships. Never liked Monquista in the first place...