Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Prawn Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2017
So, we've got all sorts of companions that are based off or are former enemies. I've always wanted to have a Prawn in my crew. I just find the Prawn lore to be super cool, considering they were native to Skull Island before the Aztecasaurs and Shark Clans came to Skull Island, let alone the Marleybonians and Monquistans, so I'd love there to be either a pack that has a chance of a Prawn, or a reward for beating The Master a certain amount of times, similar to how you get counterparts to Chumba Wumba, Gortez, and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah when you beat them a certain amount of times. Adding a Prawn companion, be it as a Badge reward or a possible pack drop can't be that hard, can it?

Ensign
Oct 16, 2014
DarkSideChampion on Jul 12, 2019 wrote:
So, we've got all sorts of companions that are based off or are former enemies. I've always wanted to have a Prawn in my crew. I just find the Prawn lore to be super cool, considering they were native to Skull Island before the Aztecasaurs and Shark Clans came to Skull Island, let alone the Marleybonians and Monquistans, so I'd love there to be either a pack that has a chance of a Prawn, or a reward for beating The Master a certain amount of times, similar to how you get counterparts to Chumba Wumba, Gortez, and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah when you beat them a certain amount of times. Adding a Prawn companion, be it as a Badge reward or a possible pack drop can't be that hard, can it?
I agree, but it also comes down to how it is useful in combat. Like Goro and Eep Opp, they have a power that can be useful in PvP or PvE circumstances. So it all comes down to what powers the Prawn should have if players wish to use it. It should probably have 1 or 2 mojo powers, like Jobu and Mojo storm along with an extra power of draining powers the Master has (Like the Shrimp Helmet).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Spooked Fan on Jul 13, 2019 wrote:
I agree, but it also comes down to how it is useful in combat. Like Goro and Eep Opp, they have a power that can be useful in PvP or PvE circumstances. So it all comes down to what powers the Prawn should have if players wish to use it. It should probably have 1 or 2 mojo powers, like Jobu and Mojo storm along with an extra power of draining powers the Master has (Like the Shrimp Helmet).
What about the Sharknado attack? That would be a good special power.