Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pillow Fight Event for June 2019!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pillow hunters across the skyways unite! As announced in June's newsletter, the ever popular pillow fight is being fluffed up again and now even more pillows are out there in the wild. Are you brave enough to hunt down the most menacing item of all? Let the game begin!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Pillow hunters across the skyways unite! As announced in June's newsletter, the ever popular pillow fight is being fluffed up again and now even more pillows are out there in the wild. Are you brave enough to hunt down the most menacing item of all? Let the game begin!
*sighs* Yet again, more repeating events and nothing actually new...

Administrator
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
I'm absolutely happy to entertain new suggestions!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What about a 1 v 1 Ship PvP tournament?

A Scavenger Hunt?

Turret Farming marathon?

Collecting something OTHER THAN pillows?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Jun 9, 2019 wrote:
I'll get back to you on that. Maybe I can connive up an event or two.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Yes. It's getting repetitive now. BORING.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good. We really need to break away from this rut.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Bat, some suggestions from me:

1. As a pirate and wizard player, I personally don't like both events happening during the same time. In the future can these events be off set from each other? (and hopefully...maybe entice some wizard players to come over to pirate and try to earn some Crowns).

2. The Developers are always discussing how they want to incorporate the ship aspect of Pirate101 more. Now, there has been ship community events before (community turret battles, pvp, etc), but I don't believe there has been an actual contest involving our ships. Reward the player(s) that defeat the most boss turrets? Who can last the longest in ship pvp (and with the most wins)? Maybe a racing event, of who can boost their ships the fastest from one point to another? How about a Keel Haulin event where you have deliver packages of some sort the fastest from one area to another (you have to deliver to certain NPCs). Anyways, I think Pirate101 could use an event centered on the ships.

Administrator
Oran from Urz on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:

1. As a pirate and wizard player, I personally don't like both events happening during the same time. In the future can these events be off set from each other? (and hopefully...maybe entice some wizard players to come over to pirate and try to earn some Crowns).

2. The Developers are always discussing how they want to incorporate the ship aspect of Pirate101 more. Now, there has been ship community events before (community turret battles, pvp, etc), but I don't believe there has been an actual contest involving our ships. Reward the player(s) that defeat the most boss turrets? Who can last the longest in ship pvp (and with the most wins)? Maybe a racing event, of who can boost their ships the fastest from one point to another? How about a Keel Haulin event where you have deliver packages of some sort the fastest from one area to another (you have to deliver to certain NPCs). Anyways, I think Pirate101 could use an event centered on the ships.
1. That's a great point. I've seen complaints about "where's OUR event?!" when I haven't done it this way, but maybe we can go back to that so everyone has time to participate in both.

2. Ah! We have something planned soon for that, see the latest newsletter and let me know what you think: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Oran from Urz on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:

I've got it! We could revive nautical PvP!

Right now, It's pretty much always empty no-one in there. I had some ideas a couple months back, just give me a second to find the post... here it is!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Come on , ye pirates, why so glum. This is our one single EVENT and it's for crowns! W101 doesn't have a crowns event, so cut KI some slack!
Now, it would be nice if we had a bit more variety in those Ambassador's Quests, or a new event.
I once suggested a Scrip Event with a prize to go to the one who collected the most scrip.
There was once a Ranked PVP event that KI issued as a random draw for crowns. That could come back and give a shot in the arm ( so to speak ) to ranked.

Administrator