Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations to Virtuous Vanessa!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Amidst all the crazy chaos of needing updates, I'd just like to give you epic congratulations on graduating, being featured in KingsIsle Live yet again, and... *drum rolls* Working for KingsIsle! Good Hunting at KingsIsle!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The Light family send our congrats to our friend Vanessa!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Thanks guys!!! I’ve been super busy with training and finding bugs, but it’s been really interesting. I’m incredibly happy and thankful for the opportunity. :) What a journey!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator
It's great to see Vanessa walking the halls with us! Once she gets settled in, we'll bring her back here in the forums to give an update on what's been happening around the office.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Vanessa Mythdust on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
Thanks guys!!! I’ve been super busy with training and finding bugs, but it’s been really interesting. I’m incredibly happy and thankful for the opportunity. :) What a journey!
We're all very happy for you to be with them. Can't wait to lay out the bugs & minor mistakes you'll be squashing!

I wish, one day, we and KI could remotely work.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I greatly extend my congratulations to Vanessa! Won't be long before she gets into programming content! Very amazing!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Congratulations Vanessa! I know how hard it is to get a job, let alone a job doing something you really enjoy.
What an accomplishment! Good Luck!