Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The recent KI Live

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
First I would like to say a Heaaarty congratulations to Vanessa Mythdust on her graduation and achieving a "dream job" with KingsIsle! Yaaarrr, matey!

And Bat, I did PM you on Central, but in case you miss it: you forgot to claim Captain Gunn's treasure in "The Volcano!" quest; to be able to continue to Puerto Mico, you'll have to go back and do it again! ( so sorry )

Now I have a bone to pick with you: you announced that Pirate news was next - but you gave no news! You just went on to Pirate questions and tips. Is there no news for us pirates? Did you simply forget because you were so eager to to gain Ratbeard as a companion?
We pirate players are very anxious for news. We want to know what's happening to our favorite game.

Administrator
anecorbie on May 31, 2019 wrote:
First I would like to say a Heaaarty congratulations to Vanessa Mythdust on her graduation and achieving a "dream job" with KingsIsle! Yaaarrr, matey!

And Bat, I did PM you on Central, but in case you miss it: you forgot to claim Captain Gunn's treasure in "The Volcano!" quest; to be able to continue to Puerto Mico, you'll have to go back and do it again! ( so sorry )

Now I have a bone to pick with you: you announced that Pirate news was next - but you gave no news! You just went on to Pirate questions and tips. Is there no news for us pirates? Did you simply forget because you were so eager to to gain Ratbeard as a companion?
We pirate players are very anxious for news. We want to know what's happening to our favorite game.
Yar! Indeed... I guess we'll have to do it over again. Good practice last week at least! :)

I'm sorry, there was no new news for Pirate101 to mention other than the community updates.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
Yar! Indeed... I guess we'll have to do it over again. Good practice last week at least! :)

I'm sorry, there was no new news for Pirate101 to mention other than the community updates.
And a big Thank You for the free packs!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

It must be so hard to try to play while doing all of that other stuff during a KI Live. I've had to repeat dungeons myself when distracted.

Better luck next time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
It must be so hard to try to play while doing all of that other stuff during a KI Live. I've had to repeat dungeons myself when distracted.

Better luck next time.

I think every player has done this at least once!

Administrator
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I think every player has done this at least once!
I'm terrible at multi-tasking... that one time I sailed across the entire zone because I was talking about ice cream... yeah.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
I'm terrible at multi-tasking... that one time I sailed across the entire zone because I was talking about ice cream... yeah.
More than once, actually.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
More than once, actually.
I can remember having done this 3 times on my main account.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011

Would've been easier for you, and anyone else onboard, to go through that without having to replay the instance all over again is to give Captain Gunn's treasure a respawn point, so it could appear again every few seconds when someone grabs it.

Think it could be done? May help people.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I watched my first KI live in a long time (well not live but recorded after I got home from work - thank you willowdreamy for posting it on central), and I will say this, I really liked Bat Masterson's seriousness and intentness. I'm not saying that I'm not for funs and laughs (and Bat did make me chuckle at times) but idk, i guess I respected someone seemingly taking on things a little more seriously at times.