Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloon organization

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
This may be an old idea----haven't been around much lately to see if it's been suggested----but a feature that would be really helpful on our doubloons page would be something that would allow us to choose how they're organized. Like when you're shopping online and you can choose to see options by price or rating or whatever.

It would be nice to click a button and have them prioritized by say, health boosts, or summons coins, etc. People often stop during the harder dungeons to rearrange them and it does eat up time.

Or honestly, what got me thinking down this road is the hassle of trading. My primary wish would be for, at least on the trading screen, doubloons are listed by what we have the most of down to the least. That way I can immediately start clicking on my maxed out treasure doubloons without searching through pages of doubloons I only have a few of and want to keep.

Anyway, just a thought.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on May 30, 2019 wrote:
This may be an old idea----haven't been around much lately to see if it's been suggested----but a feature that would be really helpful on our doubloons page would be something that would allow us to choose how they're organized. Like when you're shopping online and you can choose to see options by price or rating or whatever.

It would be nice to click a button and have them prioritized by say, health boosts, or summons coins, etc. People often stop during the harder dungeons to rearrange them and it does eat up time.

Or honestly, what got me thinking down this road is the hassle of trading. My primary wish would be for, at least on the trading screen, doubloons are listed by what we have the most of down to the least. That way I can immediately start clicking on my maxed out treasure doubloons without searching through pages of doubloons I only have a few of and want to keep.

Anyway, just a thought.
YARRRRR!! That would be nice -- wouldn't it?

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I thought they were organized with the #1 being more often to come up, but for me that isn't the case if that was KI's intention

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
Organising Doubloons may be a really great idea!

Though, at times wherever they are is useless. I put Treasure Bath at number 1 before I enter Moo Manchu and I rarely get it after discarding for ~~3/4 turns.

Maybe a way to sell or remove them (like TC's in Wizard101) would make it a lot easier!

Zoe - 70
Two-Faced Liam - 14
Lazy Luke Newton - 8
Alejandro - 6
Fearless Jewel Zest - 4

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What is this prejudice against Treasure Bath? Surely you don't believe that myth that they reduce drops? Because they don't!

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on May 31, 2019 wrote:
What is this prejudice against Treasure Bath? Surely you don't believe that myth that they reduce drops? Because they don't!
Haha, no prejudice on my part!

I'm just usually maxed out on gold AND on treasure bath doubloons. Those are the ones I really like to give to other players (especially the lower levels who could really use the extra gold).

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on May 31, 2019 wrote:
There is none. We like them all. We just really need to have the ability to organize and discard Doubloons we may not need.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jun 8, 2019 wrote:
There is none. We like them all. We just really need to have the ability to organize and discard Doubloons we may not need.
I would like a way to sell or even ( gasp! ) trash them. The problem with trading is: if you hate that certain doubloon, chances are, no one else will want them. Or they might trade you a load of their stinkers.