Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happened to Vadima's Visions?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I had a question I wanted to ask Vadima and I found her post locked!? Why!?

Administrator
anecorbie on May 27, 2019 wrote:
This was quite some time before my time I think. I've seen the Vadima's Visions posts in the newsletters in years past and thought they were really neat.

Do you all feel this should be brought back, or something like it perhaps?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 28, 2019 wrote:
This was quite some time before my time I think. I've seen the Vadima's Visions posts in the newsletters in years past and thought they were really neat.

Yes, most definitely.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on May 28, 2019 wrote:

Something like it, yes, but I'd personally rather it not be from Madame Vadima. Anything concerning the Witchdoctors make me uncomfortable, so I'm not comfortable to ask Vadima a question from her "crystal ball," heh. That's just me personally, but I'd like to see something like that back.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on May 27, 2019 wrote:
Remind me, what did Vadima's visions do again?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on May 28, 2019 wrote:
Remind me, what did Vadima's visions do again?
Players would write in with questions that only KingsIsle employees could provide: like how many players choose a certain world or class when creating a pirate or how many had soloed Kane.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 28, 2019 wrote:
Something like it, yes, but I'd personally rather it not be from Madame Vadima. Anything concerning the Witchdoctors make me uncomfortable, so I'm not comfortable to ask Vadima a question from her "crystal ball," heh. That's just me personally, but I'd like to see something like that back.
Do you think that she's actually using magic or supernatural powers? Nope, they consult the ones responsible to answer those questions; the "crystal ball" is only there for "color".

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on May 29, 2019 wrote:
Players would write in with questions that only KingsIsle employees could provide: like how many players choose a certain world or class when creating a pirate or how many had soloed Kane.
Then yes, I woldn't mind Vadima's Visions coming back.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 29, 2019 wrote:
Do you think that she's actually using magic or supernatural powers? Nope, they consult the ones responsible to answer those questions; the "crystal ball" is only there for "color".
Haha, I know. But I'm not a fan of the decorative flair of background, anyway. It's just my personal opinion, though; I can't stop and I'm not stopping KingsIsle from running it again.