Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for May 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live May 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip]. Thank you!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
[TIP] A great way to acquire good ship equipment if you're low on gold, or not finding what you want at the Bazaar, is to farm the roaming Boss Ships in the skyways. Change realms after sinking them and they'll appear nearby immediately. You will also win gold and scrip, too.

[ship emoji here... someday]

Ensign
Aug 17, 2012
[Question]Will we ever get to explore more of the lore/story surrounding the supposedly fallen Hammerhead clans?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: Many players often fall behind on their Nautical level. To catch up, sink a few ships, assign some companions to Sailin', or do some side quests that reward Nautical XP!

Question: A "side world" like Wizard101's Grizzleheim is not currently in Pirate101. If one were to be added, what would you, as part of the Kingsisle team, want that world to be?

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
[TIP] While some companions are bad at the beginning, try levelling them up a little bit! You'll see they are amazing assets to your crew! Maybe even firstmate material!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
'Watches KI Live'

'Notices that one of own tips has been answered for third month in a row'

'Faints'

(Also, congrats to Vanassa MythDust for the job. The Lights send their congrats!)

Administrator
Lookit Light on May 31, 2019 wrote:
'Watches KI Live'

'Notices that one of own tips has been answered for third month in a row'

'Faints'

(Also, congrats to Vanassa MythDust for the job. The Lights send their congrats!)
It's all about how many are asked... if only three questions are asked, then you get another one answered :).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
It's all about how many are asked... if only three questions are asked, then you get another one answered :).
Sorry, what?

Also, Bat. I noticed a critical error on your part. At the end of the livestream, you failed to complete Volcano!. You were supposed to collect Captain Gunn's treasure after you defeated Chumba Wumba, yet you closed your game before you did so. I look forward to watching the next Pirate livestream?

Administrator
Lookit Light on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
Sorry, what?

Also, Bat. I noticed a critical error on your part. At the end of the livestream, you failed to complete Volcano!. You were supposed to collect Captain Gunn's treasure after you defeated Chumba Wumba, yet you closed your game before you did so. I look forward to watching the next Pirate livestream?
Yeah, oops :(. I just have to do the quest again... next livestream :). Actually, if I can get some help away from the livestreams on this one, then I can pick up where I left off for the next livestream.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Yeah, oops :(. I just have to do the quest again... next livestream :). Actually, if I can get some help away from the livestreams on this one, then I can pick up where I left off for the next livestream.
Noted! If I find a Quirky Gaspar Mizzen online in my friends list (which you are) during my occasional roamings then I'll say hi! (No promises, though, busy and whatnot)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fight ChumbaWumba 3 times and unlock him as a companion!
Post Edit: and get the "Tub Thumper" Badge

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
This might have been mentioned before in other tips but use as a resource the different fan sites when you are training your crew. I've become hooked on some of them that have given instructions on how to train your crew. Some of my crew members have gone from real losers at the end of the line up to top row! (wish more fan sites helped give tips on how to train each crew member)

The Member benefit of retraining your crew really does help also to allow you to develop your own strategy/ team

Question: Which is your favorite ship battles (ship vs ship) or land battles (you and your crew against the baddies)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
This might have been mentioned before in other tips but use as a resource the different fan sites when you are training your crew. I've become hooked on some of them that have given instructions on how to train your crew. Some of my crew members have gone from real losers at the end of the line up to top row! (wish more fan sites helped give tips on how to train each crew member)

The Member benefit of retraining your crew really does help also to allow you to develop your own strategy/ team

Question: Which is your favorite ship battles (ship vs ship) or land battles (you and your crew against the baddies)
May is past and the KI Live is over for this month. They aren't taking anymore questions or tips. Wait for the next one.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Search of Yum on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:

Um, KI Live's already happened.