Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler lvl 25 Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2019
Hello fellow Pirates. I was curious on what gear you are using for this level? It sounds like I should be concentrating on Agility type items. Most of my gear currently has health, but in all honesty, that does not seem to help much, so I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cujonator31 on May 2, 2019 wrote:
Hello fellow Pirates. I was curious on what gear you are using for this level? It sounds like I should be concentrating on Agility type items. Most of my gear currently has health, but in all honesty, that does not seem to help much, so I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!
Check out the post: "What is a Swashbuckler", there is some good advice there. Agility helps with the amount of damage you do, but I would advise you to also look for gear that boosts your Dodge. This will allow your talent attacks to trigger more often. This also helps your swash companions as well, when you train them, look for dodge and agility points.
And welcome to the message boards!